Need help naming my new puppy *pic heavy*

havi

[IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Si
11 Years
Mar 23, 2008
Waco, Texas
As the subject line states, I need help naming our new male puppy. I dont like common names: such as Max, Buster, Buddy, etc. I want something a little unique, but not too far out there. I think hes a blue lacy mix, which is a hunting dog. Im looking for names that normally go with dobermans, pits, rotties, etc. I want something that will be for for a med-lg size dog. I love greek names, but when I look at the list, alot of them I cant pronounce. I dont want Zeus or Apollo, those are done too much. DH and I have been throwing names around. But the names he likes, I dont, and the ones I like, he doesnt. So far the names I have come up with are Hugo, Casio, Bentley, Chopper(dog from the movie Stand By Me), and Jackson. I would love to see what everyone else comes up with.

The two brown puppies are his brothers. Hard to believe I know. Sorry, they are not the best pictures. But the last one is the best one that truely shows his color. He's a smokey blue color.
IMAG0130.jpg

IMAG0126.jpg

IMAG0119.jpg

IMAG0110.jpg

IMAG0108.jpg

Timone. Hugo is great. Bleu. Dozer. Magnus. Steel. Flopsum (because I fell in love with his ears). Jasper. Jazz. I like Loki, too. Titanium. Hehehe I could go on.... If you're into the cleverness, just let me know and I'll email you a HUGE list Hahahaha! Good luck finding the perfect name for such a cute little boy :0)

Of the names you listed, I like Casio the best.

Atticus?

Maybe you've already seen it, but here are a bunch of Greek/Roman names, some of them unique but easily pronounceable.

He's so cute!

Back
Top Bottom