New member to BYC

Guybythelake

Chirping
Nov 12, 2021
Hi all, my name is Bert. I am a newbie as a member. Have used the sight for information for a few years.
I live in the sunniest city in the world, Yuma, Az.(also the hottest some times)
My beautiful wife & best friend, and I, live on a few acres we bought in 2014 for our "empty nest project!"
Since that time we have added my Father-in-law, 2 dogs, a flock of ducks, a flock of silkies and a flock of mixed, larger breed chickens, 2 flocks of quail to keep us entertained.
I was raised on acreage with many animals, cattle, horses, chickens etc...
Did my time with big city life in multiple states and have, thankfully, returned to country living, less than 30 miles from where I was raised!!
Just a long haired, redneck, country boy sharing life with a wonderful woman, on a little piece of earth!

Hi all, my name is Bert. I am a newbie as a member. Have used the sight for information for a few years.
I live in the sunniest city in the world, Yuma, Az.(also the hottest some times)
My beautiful wife & best friend, and I, live on a few acres we bought in 2014 for our "empty nest project!"
Since that time we have added my Father-in-law, 2 dogs, a flock of ducks, a flock of silkies and a flock of mixed, larger breed chickens, 2 flocks of quail to keep us entertained.
I was raised on acreage with many animals, cattle, horses, chickens etc...
Did my time with big city life in multiple states and have, thankfully, returned to country living, less than 30 miles from where I was raised!!
Just a long haired, redneck, country boy sharing life with a wonderful woman, on a little piece of earth!
Welcome! Sounds like the perfect mix of animals!

Back
Top Bottom