LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Well, probably leaving tomorrow. Going up north for a few days.
I wanted to spend some time with my girls before I go, after cleaning the pond, shed and pen... could anything be better than getting in the pond with them?

They loved it. Total pool party. Did the games we used to play where they climb onto my feet, then I lift them up and drop them back in, and they have to try and balance. They love it, laughing, furiously head bobbing. They climb on and bob their heads with happy quacks until I lift them.
Just like when they were little.
I sung their favourite pool party song too
"Splish splash, I was taking a bath, long about a Saturday night- a rub a dub just relaxing in the tub, thinking everything was alright. Well I stepped out the tub put my feet on the floor, wrapped the towel around me and I walked up to the door and then a
Splish splash
I jumped back in the bath, oh how was I to know there was a party goin on, I was a splishin and a splashing
-"
Idk if the words are right but they sure don't complain. They get mightily excited about this song.
And then Sprightly tried climbing onto my lap and I thought it was sweet, because she used to do this for cuddles for her after pool nap. But no she just wanted to try and mate my leg. But we got to have cuddles after though!

It was a lot of fun and now I'm covered in duck scratches so I can carry their love with me on holiday :love

I got a new plant :D
I've been *longing* for a calathea, top of my list. And today I saw a calathea ornata and had to have her! Named her Breeze because it was definitely the vibe I got from her. I know these aren't the easiest, but I'm doing so good with my plants and I have researched before commiting!
IMG-20240519-WA0001.jpeg

IMG-20240519-WA0004.jpeg

Tell me she's not the prettiest plant in the whole world!

I got a new plant :D
I've been *longing* for a calathea, top of my list. And today I saw a calathea ornata and had to have her! Named her Breeze because it was definitely the vibe I got from her. I know these aren't the easiest, but I'm doing so good with my plants and I have researched before commiting!
View attachment 3837121
View attachment 3837122
Tell me she's not the prettiest plant in the whole world!

That's one of my favourite Calatheas! Grats on the new plant!

Back
Top Bottom