Hoover's hatchery

tad21

In the Brooder
Apr 30, 2015
Has anyone got chicks or heard anything about Hoovers hatchery? I am very curious because they have very low prices but a minimum of 25 chicks ordered.

I've never gotten chicks from Hoover's, as I like hatcheries with a lot of breeds to chose from. However, if you do buy from them, let me know how it turns out.
smile.png

I just checked and it seems that most of the breeds are out of stock at the time. Is this true?

Best of luck!
smile.png

I think they say out of stock because most hatcheries stop stocking layers in June or July but I just ordered some broilers from them they will arive the 31st

I ordered from there in March. I got all 36 chicks (+1 tag along). I have since lost 4 to other circumstances, but the survivors are healthy. I did order all females, and I am just getting suspicious that a couple are roos.

Overall, for the price, I am happy with my purchase and would probably order from them again.
smile.png

I've never ordered from Hoover Hatchery so I can't speak from personal experience, but I have a good friend and neighbor who's ordered from them several times and has been happy with their birds and service.

Their Broilers are the best, i also bought some ameraucanas, buff O's, and SLW. Good healthy stock. Lost a few broilers but the broilers had a 2.12/1 feed to weight ratio, which was way better than broilers from 3 other hatcheries, if your interested in broilers! Lol! My AM's are awesome. About 10-12 wks old now! All sorts of colors!

Back
Top Bottom