New poults

Lybe8438

Chirping
6 Years
Mar 27, 2013
Enumclaw,WA
I ordered some points from porters. 2 red slate 4 blue slate and 9 breeders choice.according to the packing list I received 2 blacks, 2 auburn, 2 red slates, 2 chocolates, 4 blue slate, 2 self blues, 2 white Holland's. Of those I only had a handful of survivors. Any guesses at what's left? I'm praying my red and blue slates survived.

Last edited:
I ordered some points from porters. 2 red slate 4 blue slate and 9 breeders choice.according to the packing list I received 2 blacks, 2 auburn, 2 red slates, 2 chocolates, 4 blue slate, 2 self blues, 2 white Holland's. Of those I only had a handful of survivors. Any guesses at what's left? I'm praying my red and blue slates survived.

Can you post pics??

It looks like you have two bourbon red, two slate, an auburn, a black, and a white. Have you contacted them? I would be especially upset about the red slate. I wanted some of those so bad but none of the eggs I bought hatched.

Last edited:
I placed the order back in March..June is a busy month for me as I'm gone 3 weeks. I sent them an email asking for a ballpark estimate of when my order would ship, I got no response. Then Tuesday I'm out of town in a meeting and get an email saying my order shipped so I had to scramble to figure out who would pick them up,and care for them and as a result of not being prepared I had heavy casualties.

Back
Top Bottom