Sits While She Eats (6 Weeks)

speckledegg728

Chirping
Oct 14, 2016
Rural Ohio.
This is Becky. (picture from last week)

The Salmon Faverolle of the flock. She's fluffy, sassy, dramatic, but loves to sit on your knee or your shoulder and fall asleep. She's all peep and no peck. I love her.
smile.png

The feeder we have for our girls is set on a flat garden stone so that it sits slightly above their bedding, and Miss Becky has recently decided that she is going to sit herself down on the edge of it and eat just like that. I'm not really worried about it, but is it behavior that should be discouraged? Just curious.

This is Becky. (picture from last week)

The Salmon Faverolle of the flock. She's fluffy, sassy, dramatic, but loves to sit on your knee or your shoulder and fall asleep. She's all peep and no peck. I love her.
smile.png

The feeder we have for our girls is set on a flat garden stone so that it sits slightly above their bedding, and Miss Becky has recently decided that she is going to sit herself down on the edge of it and eat just like that. I'm not really worried about it, but is it behavior that should be discouraged? Just curious.
First off...What a CUTE little peep....That is normal....Just lazy baby behaviour.....Enjoy the Birds...

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom