Free Cayuga Duck (female) ~ 4years old

JWilkins03

Hatching
Dec 30, 2016
I have a female cayuga duck that I am trying to find a good home for. She recently lost her companion and is now a lone duck who needs a home with another friend. She is not really a pet duck but she is not wild. She is roughly four years old and was still laying up until this winter. I am in Holly, MI. Can send pictures of her if requested.

If we can meet up on one of my trips from the U.P. down state to doc appointments in Ann Arbor I will take her to my friends he will love her and has other ducks n fowl running around. My next trip down state in Feb 6th return trip a couple days after if you want to try and meet me at an exit along 75 N. let me know we can exchange numbers for the transfer

I am in Ohio. Looking for a female companion to keep my east indie male company. If still available let me know.

I have a Pekin duck that lost her "Mama" lifelong friend and they are homed at the community college where I go feed them everyday since they cannot fly and Shorty's protector Mama died in my arms 2 weeks ago. She needs someone because the Mallards ducks come and go and she cannot fly so she is all by herself and has lived here for many many years. I really need to get someone for her. We are so sad,.....

Back
Top Bottom