*****SQ WELSH HARLEQUIN HATCHING EGGS UK*****

DancingWthDucks

Songster
7 Years
Feb 21, 2016
Cumbria, UK
Since my Welsh Harlequins are now laying regually and they are very fertile, I'm now offering some of my SQ Welsh Harlequin hatching eggs for sale. Out of the 7 eggs currently in my incubator, 6 are fertile and are developing nicely.

I aim to breed my Welsh Harlequins as closely to the standards, whilst still breeding friendly, productive birds. I regually show my ducks and my stock have won prizes at the National Poultry Show (1st and 2nd), Westmorland County Show (1st, 2nd, 3rd) and Holme and District Show (2nd).

Eggs will be sent as fresh as possible (under 4 days old), in polystyrene boxes in First Class. Please note that I can't guaranty fertility after they have traveled through the post, since I have no control over how they have been handled.

Eggs are £1.50 each, and 1st Class postage is £5.65 for 6 eggs.

Send me PM or comment below if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Since my Welsh Harlequins are now laying regually and they are very fertile, I'm now offering some of my SQ Welsh Harlequin hatching eggs for sale. Out of the 7 eggs currently in my incubator, 6 are fertile and are developing nicely.

I aim to breed my Welsh Harlequins as closely to the standards, whilst still breeding friendly, productive birds. I regually show my ducks and my stock have won prizes at the National Poultry Show (1st and 2nd), Westmorland County Show (1st, 2nd, 3rd) and Holme and District Show (2nd).

Eggs will be sent as fresh as possible (under 4 days old), in polystyrene boxes in First Class. Please note that I can't guaranty fertility after they have traveled through the post, since I have no control over how they have been handled.

Hi is it too late to buy some eggs, please?

Hi is it too late to buy some eggs, please?

hi, is it too late to buy some eggs, please.

Back
Top Bottom