Partridges/ Pheasants w/ Other Fowl (Chickens, ducks, etc.)

GreatBreeder

Crowing
Feb 11, 2017
BYC
I'm thinking about having golden pheasants or chukar partridges with my chickens. Will be having 2 rir, 2 br, 2 buff orpingtons, and 2 red stars. I am limited to 8 birds, so I need to know how many partridges/ pheasants I should have. And which is better for the chickens, partridges or pheasants?

You should never raise gamebirds with chickens or even house them close to each other.Chickens carry diseases that they can handle but over time will kill gamebirds!
In N.H.,Tony.

Hello every one dose any one ship eggs to canada i need hungarian partridges bluescale quail california quail montain quail gamble quail and bobwhite quail.
Please if any one have them or some or you know any one ship to canada please let me know. Thanks

Hello every one dose any one ship eggs to canada i need hungarian partridges bluescale quail california quail montain quail gamble quail and bobwhite quail.
Please if any one have them or some or you know any one ship to canada please let me know. Thanks

It is illegal to ship birds or eggs to Canada.Try Tony Matthys in Commanda Ont Can.
In N.H.,Tony.

Back
Top Bottom