Silkie Names!!!

SilkiesAndSuch

Silkie Daddy
9 Years
Jan 27, 2010
Mayo
If you have silkies and you have named them, show off their names!!! I might borrow some of them.......
hide.gif
Btw, I know there is a thread involving the names of ALL chickens, just wanted to know some specifically SILKIE names. Thanks a lot!

Here are some of mine

Roosters

Blue- Atlas
Belenus
Splash-Gibbs
Moonshine (he is the son of a bird names Whiskey lol
lau.gif
)
Czar
Themis
Crius

Hens (splash)

Cookie
Bitty
Speckles
Splash

Hens (Blue)

Mama
Roxy
Betty

Well, thanks for participating
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
I have 4 roo's

Muppet
Sammy
Bob (He got his name because he bobs his head up and down counting his hens each night to make sure they are all there)
Animal

I can't wait to see all the other names

I cheat with names sometimes too with a pet names book I have, but sometimes I get an idea from the birds color or personality, etc.
I have a Black Silkie roo named Stoo; got him at a Chickenstock and thought... chickenstock roo and some how it came out Stoo so it stuck.
3 white silkie hens Cassie, Lacey and Mindy.
3 black silkie hens Nelly, Tess and Naomi.

Group one - Julip(black roo), Hildi(breeder called her Chinchilla), Evie(dark gray Chinchilla), Gingersnap(light red partridge?)
Group two- Mister Woo(gorgeous partridge roo), Merry(white), Dizzy(white bearded), Heidi(partridge)
Group three-Gypsy(son of Julip & Heidi), Cricket(daughter of Mister Woo & Merry), Fancy(daughter of Mister Woo & Heidi), JuJu Bee(daughter of Julip & Dizzy)

grey little mamma (started out smokie) hen
partidge squirel hen
black miss blackie hen
white snowball unknow as yet
grey smokers unknown as yet
white/splash (supposed to be splash looks white but not true white) dusty roo?
splash babbette pullet?
fl.gif

Mr. Spock
(White Cukcoo)Puffball
Blizzerd

Cukcoo Silkies!

(Is Cukcoo spelled right?)

I don't have her anymore but SnOw WhItE the white Pullet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is now living at a friend of ours, and is by far one of my favorite chicks EVER!

Back
Top Bottom