Full Incubator Egg Sell!! English Orpingtons!! NPIP # 63-460

Lots A Cluckin

Songster
7 Years
Feb 28, 2012
I have more eggs for sell!!

100% English Orpington eggs in colors Black, Blue & Splash and Black Split to Lavender!

I have a couple doz. BBS eggs left and a little over a doz. Black Split to lavender eggs left for this week!!

We are located in Middle TN. and will ship to any of the lower 48 states!

At Lots 'A' Cluckin' Farm we are Certified NPIP breeders in the state of TN. NPIP # 63-460

Prices are $65 for 10+ BBS English Orpington eggs + shipping

$55 for 10+ Black Split to Lavender English Orpington eggs + shipping

If you are interested in these eggs please message me here or E-mail me at [email protected]

Last edited:
I have BBS 100% English Orpington eggs ready to ship out!
$65 + shipping for 10+ eggs
Please contact me ASAP if you are interested in these eggs!
I can be messaged here,
on my farm page https://www.facebook.com/LotsACluckinFarm
or E-mailed at [email protected]

I will only be shipping for a few more weeks due to the warmer temperatures! This may be the last chance to buy them until the Fall!!
At Lots 'A' Cluckin' Farm we are Certified NPIP breeders in the state of TN. NPIP # 63-460

Priced for quick sell!!
10+ BBS English Orpington Eggs for $78 shipping included
10+ Black Split to Lavender English Orpington Eggs for $68 shipping included
I currently have an abundance eggs from my English Orpington hens that are bred to 100% English Orpington roosters!
Here at Lots 'A' Cluckin' Farm, we are Certified NPIP breeders in the state of TN. NPIP # 63-460
If you are interested in these eggs please message me here or E-mail me at [email protected]
Will ship to any one in the lower 48 states!

I have BBS and Black Split to Lavender English Orpington eggs for sell! I have them marked down because I need to get rid of them! My girls are laying machines right now and I am getting loaded down with eggs!

Please message me is you are interested!!

Back
Top Bottom