I gave in - new pics added 16 apr

TLWR

Crowing
11 Years
Jul 10, 2010
southern AL
I called DH and asked if he'd shoot me if 2 came home with me. He hemmed/hawed and said sure.

They are currently nameless. DH suggested Auburn and Alabama. They are still nameless.

Last edited:
love.gif

I called DH and asked if he'd shoot me if 2 came home with me. He hemmed/hawed and said sure.

They are currently nameless. DH suggested Auburn and Alabama. They are still nameless.
OH!! They are just beyond precious! So sweet, and that tufted mallard is SO tiny!! Is the big one a Buff orpington duckling? It looks like one, but I didn't realize they were so big next to mallards!

While I was at the feed store, I could have sworn they were WH - male and female, so I snagged the female and the itty bitty mallard. Got them home and I don't think my WH is a WH, but leaning more toward a buff. So the I have a girl and a tiny mallard that will be ok regardless of gender is now I have no idea what I have and could have 2 males.

While I was at the feed store, I could have sworn they were WH - male and female, so I snagged the female and the itty bitty mallard. Got them home and I don't think my WH is a WH, but leaning more toward a buff. So the I have a girl and a tiny mallard that will be ok regardless of gender is now I have no idea what I have and could have 2 males.
Definitely not a WH, but still absolutely adorable!!!!

Pics from today - DH thought it would be neat to see what they did in the turtle garden. Since the big turtles were buried in the pine straw, we put them in for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom