Living in a Dream [RP]

Have you ever had a dream you thought was real?

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don't know...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheDreamer

In the Brooder
5 Years
May 30, 2014
Living in a Dream [RP]​

I look around, up and down, and see nothing but black. No breeze or air seems to accompany me. I walk on a never-ending journey hoping to find something, anything. I recollect a memory of walking through a huge closet when playing hide and seek with my old friend. After a short time I catch something in the distance, a closet. It looks vaguely similar to the one I just thought of; white with a gold door knob. However, the designs are a blur and I wonder why. The closet door opens and I sense a small hint of light, shades of gray clothes are scattered and hung on hangers. The door closes behind me, and a bright yellow light shines from under the door. When I open it I'm back home. The color returns to the clothes, the design on the door becomes clear, and I feel a slight breeze against my ankles.

Journal Entry #25, August 15, 2065,

Only some of us have those dreams that feel so real they become a memory. Some of us blab on and on of events that never occurred and people think us mad. When we dream of our memories we recreate and manipulate them with our current thoughts. And sometimes, we create our own memories in our dreams; our own reality. We fall in love with that reality and dream not just at night, but during the day. With a sick hell of a world out there, why not create a better one for ourselves? Our dreams can be real, and only those who understand it, will get to experience the joy of living in a dream.

Journal Entry #101 September 26, 2070,

Yes, I've finally done it! I have just contacted someone through a dream. All my hard work has finally paid off. With this, we can create a new world; a perfect world, just for us few who hate the world we've been forced to live in.

Journal Entry #120 December 24, 2070,

Experiment #5 is not able to get out of the dream now, but no matter how much I tell her it's for the best, she won't stop crying and begging me to let her out. She doesn't understand... and those who don't understand us shall not live in our world of peace and happiness; our perfect world.

Journal Entry #150 January 1st, 2070,

The police have seized me after finding Experiment #5's dead body in her bed. They found her emails to me about the dreams. Although my physical body is going to die, my world will never die, and those who live in it will be stuck there forever. And someday, they will thank me.

Plot:

You all live in a small town called Mic. The year is 3050, technology has advanced a lot, making life... sort of boring. Chores are long forgotten and maids have been replaced with robots as have workers. Everyone has the same job, to think and come up with new ideas of what to make. There's no such thing as money, the world is one big united state and the president is technology. If anyone commits a crime their minds are erased and they have to start over. This roleplay is full of mystery, however don't depend on me to tell you what's going to happen because that's up to you.

FACTS:
-There is a chemical put in all the food that prevents you from getting fat
-You color anything you own with the "Color Pen"
-There are mini cameras literally everywhere
-(Send me a PM if you have more ideas)

Rules:
-Keep at least PG13
-You can only kill other roleplayer's character with their permission
-If you want an event to happen such as- anyone who commits a crime will now die since the world's being overpopulated, send me a PM about it first.
-If you read the rules put your characters favorite food in "Other"
-Each post must be at least 3 sentences long, unless it's a conversation.
-No powers, however there are jetpacks, so be creative, it's the future >:)
-Argue with PMing, not on here
-NO GOD MODDING
-And lastly, HAVE FUN!!

Character Form:

Name:
Personality:
Friend/s:
History:
Bio (optional):
Picture/Description:
Other:

Member Page: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/living-in-a-dream-member-page

Last edited:
Name: Harley
Personality: Always depressed, lonely, reclusive, brooding
Friend/s: Farah
History: She was born on the day the 'perfect virtual baby with a conscious' was created. Her father bought one for her mother as a celebration for Harley's birth. She was always competing with the stupid toy, and always lost.
Bio (optional): She's never known love. Her hobbies are drawing and dreaming.
Picture/Description:

Other: Her favorite food is pie

Last edited:
Name: Daren
Personality: Genius, serious, evil, sneaky
Friend/s:
History: Has had his mind erased several times
Bio (optional): Loves studying about history, invents
Picture/Description:

Other: Favorite food are crackers

Name: Farah (Fairah)
Personality: Outgoing, kind, understanding, funny
Friend/s: Harley
History: Raised by a wonderful loving family
Bio (optional):
Picture/Description:

Other: Her favorite food is Lime Jello

(Can Farah and Harley be friends???)

Last edited:
Name: Known to others as "Bekkie"
Personality: rebel, easily gets away with stuff, tough, fighter
Friend(s): Samantha
History: Family went into hiding before the new age, Bekkie was born under it. Has lived most of her life in hiding until one day...
Bio: Has 2 siblings ages 10 and 15, both male. Responsible for them a lot of times. Studies the ways of society and tries to learn from their mistakes.

Picture:
images

Other: Favorite food is pork.

Edited to add picture.

Last edited:
Friend(s):
History: Family went into hiding before the new age, Bekkie was born under it. Has lived most of her life in hiding until one day...
Bio: Has 2 siblings ages 10 and 15, both male. Responsible for them a lot of times. Studies the ways of society and tries to learn from their mistakes.

How do you guys find pics?
(I get my pictures from google. Go to images and type in something like: Anime girl)

Last edited:
Friend(s):

Picture:
images

Other: Favorite food is pork.

Edited to add picture.

(Accepted)

Back
Top Bottom