Swedish Flower Hen Rooster in Central Indiana needs new home

pieperspeepers

Chirping
5 Years
May 2, 2014
Danville, IN

Beautiful Swedish Flower Hen rooster hatched 6/03/14, purchased from Greenfire Farms and vaccinated for Marek's and Coccidiosis. Free range during day, secure coop at night. Would make a great show bird or as use for breeding to start your own SFH flock. Local pickup only. Send me a message if interested.

I googled it, its a 2 1/2 hr. drive.
hit.gif

My husband drives to Louisville, KY for work a lot. If you really want him, I'm sure he could meet you off of 65 somewhere. If you're interested in doing that, send me an email at [email protected] and we can work out the details. I'd love to find him a good home.

I dont know how to e-mail !!! 65 is an hr. from me and i think that is do-able. it is either scottsburg or seymore . i am not sure. I am going to pm you my phone # in hopes we can work something out. I also think it is exit 28 or 29.

he is beautiful. thank you so much . will let you know when/if they make babies. took me 4 hrs. all told (stopped at the drive through) and well worth the trip.
they will be a match made in heaven. LOL

Such a beauty! He will love her! haha! Glad he made it to his new home safely! He was very cooperative getting into the box this morning so I think he was excited to move!

I know i am happy he is here. his feathers are so good looking and he looks very healthy. I put him in a brooder for now. it is raining here . my computer is freezing .

try this again. he had the name i was going to give him. how funny is that ? and we meet at KFC. lol he will have a lot of hens , not just the 2 candy corn. and a pretty big coop and run. so again, thank you . he is awesome !

just an update, Kernel Sanders is doing VERY well in his new home. he has fit right in and has 7 ladies of his own that dote on him. they clean him, squat for him. lol never seen that one before. he is very friendly to me as well. no aggression at all. what an awesome gift !!! thank you for letting me give him a new home.
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom