Started my coop build today

Steve P

Chirping
Feb 23, 2015
Breckenridge MI
Well today I finally got started on my new coop after work. It's going to be 8x8 with an attached 8x16 run. We plan on having 10 birds. Not sure what the wife ordered but they will be here on the 20th. With no one to help today all I got done was the floor. I will post more pictures as my build progresses

Well today I finally got started on my new coop after work. It's going to be 8x8 with an attached 8x16 run. We plan on having 10 birds. Not sure what the wife ordered but they will be here on the 20th. With no one to help today all I got done was the floor. I will post more pictures as my build progresses

Ok I guess my pictures are to big. Will take different ones tomorrow

Very interesting in following your post, my chicks are coming the 20 as well, hatching some now too, we gonna start building an 8x8 tomorrow, but I need ideas, my friend gonna help me, lo king go ward for your pics.

Got the walls framed in today

We did too, what are you using for the bade, cement?[/quote

Yes the person that owned the house before us Had a very small coop and run that he poured a slab for. The slab is 7x10 and my coop is 8x8 so I had to add a few blocks on one side to make up the extra width

Back
Top Bottom