Purebred Duck eggs. Runners, Golden Cascades, Hookbills. NPIP AI clean.

houndit

There is no H or F in Orpington!
14 Years
Jul 13, 2008
Braymer Missouri
We have ducklings of many of these breeds available for sale.

Our incubators are full and I have lots of extra eggs to share! Here are the ducks that we raise and our prices. Prices are for six eggs.

Ducks

Golden Cascade $12.00
Hookbill $15.00

Runner
Assorted my choice $20.00 for a dozen
Chocolate $13.00
Pencilled $13.00
Gray $$13.00
Khaki $13.00
White $13.00

No shipping to Hawaii!
Up to one dozen can ship for $13.00 For orders larger than that please pm me your zipcode and what you are interested in and I will get you an estimate.
All our ducks are on pasture. We strive to make sure that only hardy vigorous birds are used as breeders.
The majority of our birds came from Holderreads, Sandhill, and Metzer. We are certified clean of Pullorum and Avian Influenza through the NPIP. We do not wash hatching eggs. I occasionally take a damp cloth and wipe them off but that is all. I usually ship on Saturdays, Mondays or Tuesdays only. Typically your eggs will go out the Monday or Tuesday after payment is received. Paypal, or payment by snail mail is acceptable. I can not guarantee your hatch in any way. Shipping eggs, as we all know, puts them under a lot of stress. I will guarantee that you will receive the number of eggs you ordered unbroken or I will refund you the cost of the broken eggs. If you have any questions about or want pictures of certain ducks feel free to contact me.
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I personaly wouldn't by as the eggs would only last for 7 days at max

I am not quite sure what you are questioning? We gather our eggs twice a day and date them when they are collected. They are then stored in our basement where they are turned 2-3 times a day. When someone pays for eggs I pack up the freshest, (usually no older than three days), and mail them. If you have any advice on how I can improve please let me know what I need to do.

Last edited:
If you ever seperate your chocolate ripples please keep me in mind. I have a pair of ripples and I'm breeding them with blacks to make some splits.

Interested in trading any Fawn and White Runner Eggs for Khaki Campbells, Buffs, Rouens, Cayugas, Black or Blue Swedish, Pekins, or Muscovy (Lilac, Lavender, or Silver)?

Interested in trading any Fawn and White Runner Eggs for Khaki Campbells, Buffs, Rouens, Cayugas, Black or Blue Swedish, Pekins, or Muscovy (Lilac, Lavender, or Silver)?

Are you NPIP? I am always interested in genetic diversity. Where did your Campbells, Rouens, Cayugas, Pekins, and Muscovy ducks come from?

Are you NPIP?  I am always interested in genetic diversity.  Where did your Campbells, Rouens, Cayugas, Pekins, and Muscovy ducks come from? 

They're all breeder stock. I don't personally ever buy hatchery stock. The Pekin line came out of Canada. But, with over 300 ducks keeping track of all breeders is ridiculously hard! Wish I could just rattle off names like most people but our operation is much too large for me to do so. I tried to with my Muscovies in the beginning and when I quickly soared to over 50, I said forget about it!

Back
Top Bottom