CATS!!

Nadiia

Chirping
5 Years
Aug 1, 2014
London
Hello lovely people.. I have two hens and one rooster, they are eight and ten months old. I'm worried that they don't realise when cats are in our garden as they don't seem to be bothered or have their back turned to them. I'm not always at home but my chickens are out all day, their usually fine but when I see a cat praying I chase it off. There has been one or two occasions where I've waited to see what happens and the cats have pounced which of course then I've quickly run outside and scared them away.. I would of thought the rooster would chase them as he's done it to a few other cats. Any advice on what I should do? Thank you in advance xx

Last edited:
Haha, not my cats. It's not that easy to get a gun here in England.. And if I shoot anything, I'm pretty sure my neighbours will cry? Any other advice? Please x

Cats love Antifreeze...
wink.png
. Im not a cat hater..its just that your entitled to peace and quiet on your own property.. here in USA-PA specifically, if cat or dog attacks domestic farm animals such as chickens you can flat out kill them....

I'm having problems with cats too! I live in North Wales so shooting them isn't an option either haha! Any other advice?!

Live trap them...

Easy with a can of food or tuna then take them to the shelter.

That's your easiest option

If this was my farm, no one would ever know I had a problem.

Back
Top Bottom