More TSC chicks! Oh my!

michele1978

In the Brooder
Mar 8, 2015
Maryland
so of you may have read my post about having 5 roosters out of the 8 pullets we purchased. Well we went back to TSC today to get a refund for the roosters. Ended up brig these home. My daughter was begging. The 2 blacks ones are supposed to be pullets. The 4 bantams are straight run. Fingers crossed that then are hens. They are the smallest thing we have ever seen!

Those are precious babies, especially the bantams! They look a lot like my Spangled Old English Game bantams which have turned out to be great backyard birds. Have fun with them, and good luck.

They had so many cute and different colored ones I wanted so bad but stuck with the little chipmunk looking babies. Out of our other chickens The hens looked Like them when they were babies. Every other looking one ended up being roosters.

TSC is hard for me to go to right now, the ducklings are so cute got 2 then 2 more went yesterday with the hubby to get tomato cages, he comes back and says they got 4 ducks left , I was like no no no. the ducklings are even stealing the hubbies heart LOL. I have 2 kaki's i got couple months back he goes out every morning to see them and drink his coffee quacking at them..and when i asked him for them orginally he told me no LOL had to go back without him and get them, once they were home he couldnt do nothing LOL

Back
Top Bottom