Ancona ducklings and hatching eggs for sale.

minihorse927

Whipper snapper
11 Years
Nov 3, 2010
***NPIP & AI CLEAN FARM*** Get your name on my 2017 breeding list! This is not a pre-sale and you are not required to pay me until the order is ready to ship! I will notify you 2 weeks prior on eggs and 1 week prior on ducklings to remind you of payment.

I will have ducklings on the ground in the 2nd week of February. I will only hatch to order this year!

6+ hatching eggs are $30 shipped.
12+ hatching eggs are $55 shipped.
Larger orders please inquire. Eggs will be no older than 4 days at shipping with most orders going out same day or next day.

Ducklings are $8 each. Minimum of 6 to ship, local pickups may buy as few as 2.

My Ancona lay a diverse colorful basket of eggs ranging from white, cream, green, blue, black, and grey eggs!

I have a small flock of 15 hens and 4 drakes broke into 2 separate breeding pens. Pen 1 is made up of black drakes over black and blue hens. Pen 2 will be strictly chocolate drakes over chocolate and lavender hens! Pen 1 is not related to pen 2 in any way. This means you get a wide range of genetic diversity and guaranteed start to your own breeding program without having to go elsewhere for new blood.

We are producing blacks, lavenders, chocolates, blues, silver, lilac and the occasional tri color. The ducklings are coming out marked extremely well also.

Will meet locally for purchase as we do not allow farm pickups, this is for the safety of our flock.

I do ship day old and older ducklings as well.

Laying is starting to pick back up and I will begin shipping eggs as soon as we have a good number laying and ducklings will start going out in March! Shipping on day old ducklings will be a flat fee of $60 priority express. This includes a new box, gro gel, nest pad, and a new heat pack if needed. Ducklings will only ship Monday or Tuesday for their own safety and to insure they arrive in a timely manner and not over the weekend. No shipping on weeks in which a holiday falls that may affect their safety!

Eggs will be shipped Monday through Wednesday or Saturday if you desire.

Last edited:

Some of this weeks hatch! Most are still available!

I'm sorry I have not been around as I thought I had closed this listing. I have updated the main ad with this year's pricing and flock information. They are just now starting to lay for the year again and once most of the hens are laying I will test fertility and start shipments again.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom