Southern ms popularville area and around! Hang on this thread

Dunn4thedayFarm

In the Brooder
Apr 9, 2015
South ms
Hey I'm in popularville ms! I just started my first flock I got lucky and got beautiful chickens but I've discovered my two best looking ones were males I need more female about two months old great loving home. But hey I noticed there's not many places people like me can go in my area... Maybe (if there's others) we can come together and start a thing like a meeting place or at least a place we can all trust to meet up and trade or hey whatever lol I only have 5 birds so I'm not looking to trade my baby's lol but I'd love to maybe get more or see more pick up information and maybe if enough of us get together we can start out own hang out since Hattiesburg and Bogalusa are too far for many of us to drive idk ... Just an idea... And I want to see if there's even others in my area just willing to talk .... Chicken lol

I myself don't have much to bring other than this idea since I only have 5 two month old birds but I know there's got to be others out there that don't want to drive to Hattiesburg or la in the early morning!

. I just discovered my two polishes are males they get along so well I thought they were a couple they are always snuggled up together but they are two males all the signs drew breeze lol is our golden laced and edro is out buff laced I'll have to post pictures bc I'm sure their show worthy their crests are huge bigger than anyone's I've seen and they only two months old!!! Sorry I love to brag about them I love them! So I guess I need more
Hens!

I'm in your area. Unfortunately, I work weekends and have a small flock that in totally attached to!but would love to get to know people in the area with chickens.

Am interested in meat birds but don't have the knowledg/experience to tackle myself.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom