BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Games, Jokes, and Fun! › School of Sorcery
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

School of Sorcery - Page 46

Poll Results: Do you like the Harry Potter books?

 
  • 71% (10)
    Yes!
  • 28% (4)
    No.
14 Total Votes  
post #451 of 492
Thread Starter 

(SO MANY PEOPLE WILL GET DETENTION. OVER FOUR PEOPLE ARE UP AND WALKING AROUND!! :lau)

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

 

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

 

Fantasy RP:

http://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/newestpost/1135100

Reply

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

 

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

 

Fantasy RP:

http://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/newestpost/1135100

Reply
post #452 of 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garjzla View Post

(SO MANY PEOPLE WILL GET DETENTION. OVER FOUR PEOPLE ARE UP AND WALKING AROUND!! " src="http://files.backyardchickens.com/img/smilies/lau.gif" style="width:56px;">
)
(Huh,hmm.png?)
I have one Indian runner duck.four Easter eggers.two barred rocks.one white leghorn.one golden comet.two black austerlorps.one silver laced Wyandotte.someday I want a few call ducks and a peerakeet.i also have one cat, one dog, and 7fish!a
So all my hens are female.
Reply
I have one Indian runner duck.four Easter eggers.two barred rocks.one white leghorn.one golden comet.two black austerlorps.one silver laced Wyandotte.someday I want a few call ducks and a peerakeet.i also have one cat, one dog, and 7fish!a
So all my hens are female.
Reply
post #453 of 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garjzla View Post
 


"But then how do we explain knowing that someone left? The doors aren't that loud, we wouldn't hear it from our dorms." Helga said, brainstorming. "Do you think getting detention is worth it?"


Helga quickly shut up and stayed still. Then, her voice so quiet even she could barely hear herself, she said; "I think detention is worth it."

Chloe also stopped talking, and nodded. She whispered, very quietly "But we will still need a cover story other than stealing herbs from the potion master's office... How bout say we are going to the library for some late night reading?" 

post #454 of 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectPlumage View Post

Chloe also stopped talking, and nodded. She whispered, very quietly "But we will still need a cover story other than stealing herbs from the potion master's office... How bout say we are going to the library for some late night reading?" 
"Ok,raven,lets go in"she said,"meow meow!"she purred and they went inside
I have one Indian runner duck.four Easter eggers.two barred rocks.one white leghorn.one golden comet.two black austerlorps.one silver laced Wyandotte.someday I want a few call ducks and a peerakeet.i also have one cat, one dog, and 7fish!a
So all my hens are female.
Reply
I have one Indian runner duck.four Easter eggers.two barred rocks.one white leghorn.one golden comet.two black austerlorps.one silver laced Wyandotte.someday I want a few call ducks and a peerakeet.i also have one cat, one dog, and 7fish!a
So all my hens are female.
Reply
post #455 of 492
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cluckcluck1215 View Post


(Huh,hmm.png?)


(You're not supposed to be up at night, in Hogwarts. And Hogwarts is this school. If you're up at night you get detention. :P )

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

 

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

 

Fantasy RP:

http://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/newestpost/1135100

Reply

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

 

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

 

Fantasy RP:

http://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/newestpost/1135100

Reply
post #456 of 492
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectPlumage View Post
 

Chloe also stopped talking, and nodded. She whispered, very quietly "But we will still need a cover story other than stealing herbs from the potion master's office... How bout say we are going to the library for some late night reading?" 


"Okay. Yeah. Studying is better than stealing." Helga said. "So, do we just wait until the morning and talk to a teacher?"

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

 

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

 

Fantasy RP:

http://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/newestpost/1135100

Reply

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

 

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

 

Fantasy RP:

http://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/newestpost/1135100

Reply
post #457 of 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garjzla View Post
 


"Okay. Yeah. Studying is better than stealing." Helga said. "So, do we just wait until the morning and talk to a teacher?"

"We should go now, we wouldn't want them to know we just sat here all night in the hall, under a cloak, while a terrifying beast tried to kill people." Chloe said, feeling a bit more confident now they had a backstory for them being up. Then, she suddenly froze, completely still, as a horrible noise rang through the hall. 

 

~~~~~

 

Fenrir raked his razor sharp claws down the door, causing a loud, screechy noise. He pounded at the walls and door, trying to get in, he smelled all the people inside the castle.

post #458 of 492
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectPlumage View Post
 

"We should go now, we wouldn't want them to know we just sat here all night in the hall, under a cloak, while a terrifying beast tried to kill people." Chloe said, feeling a bit more confident now they had a backstory for them being up. Then, she suddenly froze, completely still, as a horrible noise rang through the hall. 

 

~~~~~

 

Fenrir raked his razor sharp claws down the door, causing a loud, screechy noise. He pounded at the walls and door, trying to get in, he smelled all the people inside the castle.


Helga nearly had a heart attack, and covered her mouth to make her gasp quieter. "It's trying to get in...It's trying to get in!!" She said, panicking. "I know about one curse that could distract it...But it's an unforgivable curse. I can't use that on a student! And I don't know any other spells..."

Helga looked at her snake. She hissed at him, asking a question. Herald nodded at her, stuck out his snake tongue, and slithered onto the floor. He found a little hole and snuck out of the castle, looking at the werewolf and hissing, playfully biting at its heels.

 

"Herald's going to try to distract him, and make that werewolf stop trying to get in. But now what do we do?"

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

 

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

 

Fantasy RP:

http://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/newestpost/1135100

Reply

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

 

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

 

Fantasy RP:

http://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/newestpost/1135100

Reply
post #459 of 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garjzla View Post
 


Helga nearly had a heart attack, and covered her mouth to make her gasp quieter. "It's trying to get in...It's trying to get in!!" She said, panicking. "I know about one curse that could distract it...But it's an unforgivable curse. I can't use that on a student! And I don't know any other spells..."

Helga looked at her snake. She hissed at him, asking a question. Herald nodded at her, stuck out his snake tongue, and slithered onto the floor. He found a little hole and snuck out of the castle, looking at the werewolf and hissing, playfully biting at its heels.

 

"Herald's going to try to distract him, and make that werewolf stop trying to get in. But now what do we do?"

"We gotta go find a teacher! Now!" There is bound to be lots trying to find the source of this racket!" Chloe whispered urgently.

 

~~~

 

Fenrir growled and swiped at Herald, but missed by an inch. He Snarled angrily and tried again.

post #460 of 492
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectPlumage View Post
 

"We gotta go find a teacher! Now!" There is bound to be lots trying to find the source of this racket!" Chloe whispered urgently.

 

~~~

 

Fenrir growled and swiped at Herald, but missed by an inch. He Snarled angrily and tried again.

 

"Okay! We won't be needing this anymore, for now." Helga said, removing the cloak. She folded it up, making it tiny enough to shove into her pocket. "Let's go!"

 

___

 

Herald moved quickly, nipping at Fenrir's heels. He moved further away, still constantly bothering him. To really agitate Fenrir he nicked him a little, though didn't do any real damage that could really hurt his human form or slow him down.

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

 

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

 

Fantasy RP:

http://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/newestpost/1135100

Reply

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

 

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

 

Fantasy RP:

http://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/newestpost/1135100

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Games, Jokes, and Fun!
BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Games, Jokes, and Fun! › School of Sorcery