School of Sorcery

Do you like the Harry Potter books?

• Yes!

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No.

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
"Werewolf! Outside! Right now! Trying to get in!" Chloe blurted out, panicking a little.

~~~~

Fenrir growled, and darted off away from the snake, seeing it as a threat. He found another door and raked his claws down it, causing another screechy noise to rattle through the halls.

"A werewolf? How could it get from the forest to the school??" Professor Corkle asked, not really for a reply. She ran to the door the loud screeching was coming from and shot a spell at it, making it burst open to hit whatever was on the other side.

Other teachers were defiantly hearing the ruckus, and were running to the scene.

"A werewolf? How could it get from the forest to the school??" Professor Corkle asked, not really for a reply. She ran to the door the loud screeching was coming from and shot a spell at it, making it burst open to hit whatever was on the other side.

Other teachers were defiantly hearing the ruckus, and were running to the scene.
"It's a student.." Chloe said, following Professor Corkle.

~~~~

Fenrir fell back from the door hitting him. He growled furiously, but the sun was starting to come up. His face started to shorten, his paws began to shrink back to human hands, and the fur he was covered in started to vanish.

(By the way, one thing I forgot about Fenrir, He has a big, freaky lookin' scar on his back from when he was attacked by another werewolf)

"It's a student.." Chloe said, following Professor Corkle.

~~~~

Fenrir fell back from the door hitting him. He growled furiously, but the sun was starting to come up. His face started to shorten, his paws began to shrink back to human hands, and the fur he was covered in started to vanish.

(By the way, one thing I forgot about Fenrir, He has a big, freaky lookin' scar on his back from when he was attacked by another werewolf)

Professor Corkle's eyes widened as she saw the student change.
The potion's master looked furious, he had just arrived at the scene.
"A werewolf managed to become a student at Hogwarts! I can't believe this..." He growled, and forcefully grabbed Fenrir's arm, using his other arm to point the wand at him.

"I will get the headmaster. Do not harm him, he is a student." Professor Corkle said and ran off.
Helga looked at Fenrir a little guiltily, because after all, he was a student that just wanted to be a wizard.

YES I DIED
th.gif

No jk half my flock died.. :'l

Now I am just trying to cheer myself up with rp :')

Professor Corkle's eyes widened as she saw the student change.
The potion's master looked furious, he had just arrived at the scene.
"A werewolf managed to become a student at Hogwarts! I can't believe this..." He growled, and forcefully grabbed Fenrir's arm, using his other arm to point the wand at him.

"I will get the headmaster. Do not harm him, he is a student." Professor Corkle said and ran off.
Helga looked at Fenrir a little guiltily, because after all, he was a student that just wanted to be a wizard.
Fenrir flinched and tried to shield himself with his other arm. He was terrified. "No, no, no.... I got caught! I am gonna get expelled!" His mind whirred with thoughts of a teacher breaking his wand in half.

~~~

Chloe watched, feeling a little bad but happy there's no way she could be attacked by a werewolf anymore. "C'mon, lets go before they remember we exist." No one seemed focused on them at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom