School of Sorcery

Do you like the Harry Potter books?

• Yes!

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No.

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Fenrir flinched and tried to shield himself with his other arm. He was terrified. "No, no, no.... I got caught! I am gonna get expelled!" His mind whirred with thoughts of a teacher breaking his wand in half.

~~~

Chloe watched, feeling a little bad but happy there's no way she could be attacked by a werewolf anymore. "C'mon, lets go before they remember we exist." No one seemed focused on them at the moment.

Finally the headmaster arrived, looking grave and worried.
"A werewolf? Oh my..." He muttered quietly, looking at Fenrir. "Dear boy, why didn't you say anything? You could have seriously hurt someone. Snape, (I DON'T CARE IF THIS IS TOO MUCH LIKE HARRY POTTER. XD) let him go. He is just a student, he won't hurt anyone now that he's back to normal."

The potions master hesitantly let go of Fenrir's arm and stepped back.
"Fenrir is your name, correct?" He asked Fenrir quietly. "Well, come to my office. We'll have this sorted out, and no one else should know about it."

____

"Okay, yeah, let's do that." Helga said quietly and started slowly walking away.

Finally the headmaster arrived, looking grave and worried.
"A werewolf? Oh my..." He muttered quietly, looking at Fenrir. "Dear boy, why didn't you say anything? You could have seriously hurt someone. Snape, (I DON'T CARE IF THIS IS TOO MUCH LIKE HARRY POTTER. XD) let him go. He is just a student, he won't hurt anyone now that he's back to normal."

The potions master hesitantly let go of Fenrir's arm and stepped back.
"Fenrir is your name, correct?" He asked Fenrir quietly. "Well, come to my office. We'll have this sorted out, and no one else should know about it."

____

"Okay, yeah, let's do that." Helga said quietly and started slowly walking away.

(I am sorry I keep dyeing. Lol)

Fenrir guiltily looked away. "I know... I-, I thought if anyone knew I would get expelled."
(I DONT CARE EITHER LOL)
Fenrir stumbled to his feet. "Yes, that is my name." He followed the headmaster.

~~

Chloe walked with her to the Ravenclaw tower. Once she was in the common room she looked very thrilled. "Wow that was so cool! I guess we will get the ingredients from the potion master's office tomorrow." She exclaimed.

(I am sorry I keep dyeing. Lol)

Fenrir guiltily looked away. "I know... I-, I thought if anyone knew I would get expelled."
(I DONT CARE EITHER LOL)
Fenrir stumbled to his feet. "Yes, that is my name." He followed the headmaster.

~~

Chloe walked with her to the Ravenclaw tower. Once she was in the common room she looked very thrilled. "Wow that was so cool! I guess we will get the ingredients from the potion master's office tomorrow." She exclaimed.

(It's fine, haha.)

The headmaster was silent until he reached his office. Sitting in his chair behind a desk, he gestured for Fenrir to sit down.
"Now, I really should expel you, you know. But this isn't the first time a werewolf has been in Hogwarts. I generally let them stay, as long as they're responsible about it." He told Fenrir simply.
"So, you do have a chance of staying. But you will have a few more rules to follow, so no one gets hurt."
______

"That was really cool! Though, I hope that student is alright...And I actually completely forgot about the ingredients." Helga laughed a little. "Well, we should get back to our room. The headmaster definitely doesn't need to deal with one werewolf and two students breaking the rules in one night."

(Hello? If this role play is dead now, I may just ditch it. I'm probably going to make another one a lot like Harry Potter anyway, now that I've really figured out how to make a good story. You could just join that instead.)

(Okay, I've made a different Harry Potter role play. I believe it will prove to be more interesting, and I hope it is more popular than this one. So, this role play is closed, I apologize!)

Back
Top Bottom