Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 8/8/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
- itemMagicfly Bright Cool LED Light Egg Candler Tester - Incubator Warehouse Exclusivetagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
Related Forum Threads
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 7:00 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EMERGENCY HELP PLEASE!!! Last post on 7/10/16 at 11:12am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Sexing eggs! Last post on 8/16/16 at 6:44am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
Incubation Cheat Sheet
Last edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Hints for Incubation -> BEFORE You Set <-Last edited: 3/30/13
- ChooksChick's Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 4/4/14
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie - Page 127
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #1262 of 33662/13/16 at 8:06ampost #1263 of 33662/13/16 at 8:16amThread Starter
Yep. You can still call me Bubbles if you want, though- I'm rather used to it now!
Edited by BantyChooks - 2/13/16 at 8:59ampost #1264 of 33662/13/16 at 8:53ampost #1265 of 33662/13/16 at 8:58amThread StarterQuote:
Nope, I should probably change it...... HEY!!! Now I have to get calls, so I can use a picture of one as my avatar!
Edited by BantyChooks - 2/13/16 at 8:58ampost #1266 of 33662/13/16 at 9:00amQuote:
Now there's a plan. I think I know someone who can hook you up.post #1267 of 33662/13/16 at 9:03amQuote:
I was wondering who this new person was.Swedish ducks, golden comets and a light brahma roo, lavender orpingtons, bantam orpingtons (chocolate, black, mauve, splash), bantam cochins, old english bantams (silver duckwing and self blue), and Seramas!Swedish ducks, golden comets and a light brahma roo, lavender orpingtons, bantam orpingtons (chocolate, black, mauve, splash), bantam cochins, old english bantams (silver duckwing and self blue), and Seramas!post #1268 of 33662/13/16 at 9:05amThread StarterQuote:
Sounds great to me!
But..first I gotta get another coop built, because my chicken coop is NOT good for ducks at all, and the run is, uhh..... pretty bad.
Perhaps I shoulda warned yall... already got a few "!?!?!??!??!!" responses!
Any more pips or progress on the others?
Edited by BantyChooks - 2/13/16 at 9:15ampost #1269 of 33662/13/16 at 9:15ampost #1270 of 33662/13/16 at 9:18amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by LocalYokel
Howdy LoKo. Any signs of life in those eggs that got cold yet, or are you just leaving them?
- Building the BinBator
- › Not sure what breed help! 32 seconds ago
- › ~ A Heart For Mustangs ~ An Equine RP ~ 1 minute ago
- › Hate to ask but I have a poop question that I can't find an answer to 1 minute ago
- › BYC Café 1 minute ago
- › Buff orphan with no comb or wattels yet 1 minute ago
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 1 minute ago
- › Is this a blue ameraucana? If so, is it a hen or roo? thanks 2 minutes ago
- › food thieves! 2 minutes ago
- › New on here 3 minutes ago
- › Hens cold weather roosting 3 minutes ago
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...