Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 8/8/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
- itemMagicfly Bright Cool LED Light Egg Candler Tester - Incubator Warehouse Exclusivetagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
Related Forum Threads
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 8:49 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EMERGENCY HELP PLEASE!!! Last post on 7/10/16 at 11:12am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Sexing eggs! Last post on 8/16/16 at 6:44am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
Incubation Cheat Sheet
Last edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Hints for Incubation -> BEFORE You Set <-Last edited: 3/30/13
- ChooksChick's Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 4/4/14
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie - Page 128post #1272 of 33662/13/16 at 9:45amQuote:I aint checked em yet
Will check jus because you reminded me!
When. I get homeQuote:Hey Brotherpost #1273 of 33662/13/16 at 9:46ampost #1274 of 33662/13/16 at 9:46ampost #1275 of 33662/13/16 at 10:00amThread StarterQuote:
I candled, will post results in a minute, not good....post #1276 of 33662/13/16 at 10:11ampost #1277 of 33662/13/16 at 10:13amThread Starter
Candle results 2\13\16
Candled 13, (8 BSL, 5 EE) 3 possible blood rings left in because they could be veins, I'm not sure. All the brown are clear looking, but left them in anyway as I might be wrong. 2 had a yellowish tinge and looked scrambled. I cracked them, and it looked like my breakfast!
HOWEVER------ ONE lone EE egg, the same one I saw veins in last candle, has what appears to be a HEAD near the air cell! Looks very alive!
The brown one I thought I saw movement in still has the same brown spot, my conclusion is it is a spot in the yolk and I accidentally shook it so it moved.
END TALLY- 12 left, 3 EE and 8 BSL.
The eggtopsy results. They look like they were shipped!
The dark spot
The egg that had a scrambled yolk
Edited by BantyChooks - 2/13/16 at 10:14ampost #1278 of 33662/13/16 at 11:21amBut the good news is you still have several going!
I'm up to 6 or 7 pips!Swedish ducks, golden comets and a light brahma roo, lavender orpingtons, bantam orpingtons (chocolate, black, mauve, splash), bantam cochins, old english bantams (silver duckwing and self blue), and Seramas!Swedish ducks, golden comets and a light brahma roo, lavender orpingtons, bantam orpingtons (chocolate, black, mauve, splash), bantam cochins, old english bantams (silver duckwing and self blue), and Seramas!post #1279 of 33662/13/16 at 11:23ampost #1280 of 33662/13/16 at 1:15pmThread StarterQuote:
Awesome! any progress?
- Building the BinBator
- › October 2016 Hatch-A-Long!! 19 seconds ago
- › Ugh! Stupid young rooster... 3 minutes ago
- › Quail pen ideas 5 minutes ago
- › Coturnix-Pics 10 minutes ago
- › *Buff Orpington Thread!* 10 minutes ago
- › Sexing Day Old Chicks 13 minutes ago
- › When Do Button Quail Chicks Start Eating? 18 minutes ago
- › 3 drakes, 1 hen...Help! 20 minutes ago
- › North Idaho / Eastern Washington 21 minutes ago
- › My Broody Hen and Lice/Mites 24 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.