Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 8/8/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
- itemMagicfly Bright Cool LED Light Egg Candler Tester - Incubator Warehouse Exclusivetagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
Related Forum Threads
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 10:47 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EMERGENCY HELP PLEASE!!! Last post on 7/10/16 at 11:12am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Sexing eggs! Last post on 8/16/16 at 6:44am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
Incubation Cheat Sheet
Last edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Hints for Incubation -> BEFORE You Set <-Last edited: 3/30/13
- ChooksChick's Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 4/4/14
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie - Page 178post #1772 of 33662/28/16 at 12:41pmThread StarterQuote:They are trying for the day before easter, if that's what you mean.... I'm setting on the 5th, at noon... But a day early or late is fine; but I sure can't wait no longer.Originally Posted by BYC910
Good morning Banti Good l luck hope you find one soon. I just realized for the HAL you need to set on Sunday the 6th if you want to hatch on Easter Sunday .course not doing the hatch along just hatching . eggs sales have dropped . got all these eggs need something to do with . Soif the set is on Sunday that gives me an extra day to gather for it . maybe get a big hatch maybe not .post #1773 of 33662/28/16 at 2:19pmThread Starter
Jace just laid another egg!post #1774 of 33662/28/16 at 2:28pm
What kind of OEGBs you got? I'm getting 5 more hens soon. Might save me from axeing one of my boys.
Go Jace!!Swedish ducks, golden comets and a light brahma roo, lavender orpingtons, bantam orpingtons (chocolate, black, mauve, splash), bantam cochins, old english bantams (silver duckwing and self blue), and Seramas!Swedish ducks, golden comets and a light brahma roo, lavender orpingtons, bantam orpingtons (chocolate, black, mauve, splash), bantam cochins, old english bantams (silver duckwing and self blue), and Seramas!post #1775 of 33662/28/16 at 3:19pmbe careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .be careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .post #1776 of 33662/28/16 at 3:46pmThread Starter
-Bantipost #1777 of 33662/28/16 at 4:48pmQuote:
Good evening Banti well I just counted mine. I have more than I thought have 130 already only need twenty more to fill . are you for sure getting the other eggs ? hope so you need to do at least a dozen right ?be careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .post #1778 of 33662/28/16 at 5:04pmThread StarterQuote:
Well, he said he would start collecting, but he is 93 so I'm hoping he doesn't forget. It has happened before...
-Bantipost #1779 of 33662/28/16 at 5:18pmpost #1780 of 33662/28/16 at 7:26pmThread Starter
He'd probably be insulted, lol..... Never guess he was 93.....
But yeah, he does always have a standing offer for help if he needs it!
I have my incubator ready to go now... Not plugged in yet, but clean, auto turner in, and improved humidity system installed..... I'm addicted!
Edited by BantyChooks - 2/28/16 at 7:29pm
- Building the BinBator
Currently, there are 1268 Active Users (151 Members and 1117 Guests)
- › Ducklings and Chicks 16 seconds ago
- › Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (Chat Thread) 20 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 22 seconds ago
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 41 seconds ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 55 seconds ago
- › The Duck Thread 55 seconds ago
- › need help getting this right 56 seconds ago
- › Niederrheiner Thread! All Colors! 1 minute ago
- › Great Depression of 2016 1 minute ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 1 minute ago
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.