Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 8/8/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
- itemMagicfly Bright Cool LED Light Egg Candler Tester - Incubator Warehouse Exclusivetagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
Related Forum Threads
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 9:13 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EMERGENCY HELP PLEASE!!! Last post on 7/10/16 at 11:12am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Sexing eggs! Last post on 8/16/16 at 6:44am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
Incubation Cheat Sheet
Last edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Hints for Incubation -> BEFORE You Set <-Last edited: 3/30/13
- ChooksChick's Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 4/4/14
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie - Page 188post #1872 of 33663/1/16 at 7:11pmpost #1873 of 33663/1/16 at 7:11pmpost #1874 of 33663/1/16 at 7:11pmpost #1875 of 33663/1/16 at 7:11pmpost #1876 of 33663/1/16 at 7:11pmpost #1877 of 33663/1/16 at 7:12pmQuote:
I'm thinking flea market I m sure I can market every thing I hatch at the sale barn toughbe careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .be careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .post #1878 of 33663/1/16 at 7:12pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by LocalYokelQuote:Originally Posted by BantyChooks
I think I'll sit right down on this step and go no further, I like it here... Don't hang me for this, but I actually don't want more than 25 chickens. When I had 40 I wasn't able to get to kinda know them all, and I'd miss that... I think I'll have an assortment of exotic, mutts, and good layers. That'd be my ideal...
Gotta enjoy life, go nuts, dont let anything or one keep ya from bein, YOU!
I didnt want more than 2!
HEY, When you hit 30 chooks then you can decide to sell or not.
That or stop incubating, we gotta offload surplus chicks somewhere.
YES, see my edit, I will sell chicks as soon as I kick MG!!
I hit submit and realized that gave the impression I was going to stop incubating. NOT!!! Sorry for the misunderstanding, that was just simply how many chooks I wanted to keep.
-Bantipost #1879 of 33663/1/16 at 7:15pmQuote:
Almost died there
Would hafta call enabler backups
- Building the BinBator
Currently, there are 1318 Active Users (156 Members and 1162 Guests)
- › *Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP 9 seconds ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 21 seconds ago
- › My Pet Chicken Ghoulish Giveaway! 1 minute ago
- › Our Muscovy is confused 1 minute ago
- › It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play 2 minutes ago
- › need help getting this right 2 minutes ago
- › The BANTAM ORPINGTON Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Ask a chef 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? 4 minutes ago
- › Rope lights in chicken coop work great!!! 6 minutes ago
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.