Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 8/8/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
- itemMagicfly Bright Cool LED Light Egg Candler Tester - Incubator Warehouse Exclusivetagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
Related Forum Threads
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 1:01 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EMERGENCY HELP PLEASE!!! Last post on 7/10/16 at 11:12am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Sexing eggs! Last post on 8/16/16 at 6:44am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
Incubation Cheat Sheet
Last edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Hints for Incubation -> BEFORE You Set <-Last edited: 3/30/13
- ChooksChick's Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 4/4/14
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie - Page 231
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #2302 of 33663/19/16 at 5:48amThread Starterpost #2303 of 33663/19/16 at 6:56am
I need to go do a photo shoot
Did you get over your duck hyperventilation??Swedish ducks, golden comets and a light brahma roo, lavender orpingtons, bantam orpingtons (chocolate, black, mauve, splash), bantam cochins, old english bantams (silver duckwing and self blue), and Seramas!Swedish ducks, golden comets and a light brahma roo, lavender orpingtons, bantam orpingtons (chocolate, black, mauve, splash), bantam cochins, old english bantams (silver duckwing and self blue), and Seramas!post #2304 of 33663/19/16 at 7:06amThread StarterQuote:
Yes, you do!! And make sure you post the pics!
No, I didn't. I still came unraveled this morning when MC posted the duckie pic with my name on it, and Ant Farm threatened to tie me down and make me take meds so I wouldn't pass out....
MUST HAVE DUCKS!
I started clearing brush for a duck coop yesterday....
Edited by BantyChooks - 3/19/16 at 7:08ampost #2305 of 33663/19/16 at 7:41amYou are too funny I know the ducklings are too adorable. Just be sure before you take that leap!
Ok I found a coffee mug too, so here ya go. My 6 cuties.Swedish ducks, golden comets and a light brahma roo, lavender orpingtons, bantam orpingtons (chocolate, black, mauve, splash), bantam cochins, old english bantams (silver duckwing and self blue), and Seramas!post #2306 of 33663/19/16 at 7:43amThread StarterQuote:
Oh, I will make sure I am sure... It is actually supposed to be a grow out coop... But I figured if I did get ducks, hey, I'll just do what I did last time for the chicks.
Aww, how cute!!post #2307 of 33663/19/16 at 7:49amQuote:
I gave a friend a lone duckling back in Dec. That duck is so imprinted on her, it wants nothing to do with their pond! So she ordered 8 more 'lings. They are so skittish, she's second guessing her decision. I told her ducks are all different and unpredictable!
I'm not trying to discourage you by any means. You know I'm an enabler, but I also dont want you to do anything hasty, just because they are so stinkin adorable! That's all. I hope you get some though.post #2308 of 33663/19/16 at 10:35amThread StarterCANDLE RESULTS 3/19
No quitters, all are alive and well! Movement in 10/11 of the eggs in the bator. Cracked the clear, it was infertile.
11/12 eggs I started still in the bator.post #2309 of 33663/19/16 at 10:59amLookin good!! Air cells look right on track too.post #2310 of 33663/19/16 at 11:00amThread Starter
- Building the BinBator
Currently, there are 1831 Active Users (208 Members and 1623 Guests)
- › Granny's gone and done it again 49 seconds ago
- › The Duck Ladie's (And her ducks') Thread! 51 seconds ago
- › Yum or Yuck? 53 seconds ago
- › Rate your day with an emoticon 1 minute ago
- › Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! 1 minute ago
- › in this random rambling thread we post random pictures 1 minute ago
- › Duck Eggs 2 minutes ago
- › Missing chicken after windy night 2 minutes ago
- › Texas 2 minutes ago
- › Poultry school, Enroll Today! (chickens/ducks/geese,Any poultry!) 2 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.