Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 8/8/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
- itemMagicfly Bright Cool LED Light Egg Candler Tester - Incubator Warehouse Exclusivetagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
Related Forum Threads
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 6:40 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EMERGENCY HELP PLEASE!!! Last post on 7/10/16 at 11:12am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Sexing eggs! Last post on 8/16/16 at 6:44am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
Incubation Cheat Sheet
Last edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Hints for Incubation -> BEFORE You Set <-Last edited: 3/30/13
- ChooksChick's Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 4/4/14
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie - Page 257post #2562 of 33663/28/16 at 11:27ampost #2563 of 33663/28/16 at 1:45pmThread StarterI am not quoting that-
But thanks!post #2564 of 33663/28/16 at 2:10pmpost #2565 of 33663/28/16 at 5:52pmpost #2566 of 33663/28/16 at 6:12pmThread StarterGuess who didn't go up to roost today, and instead sat on her nest like a pancake and growled at me???
I think.... Jace has gone broody!post #2567 of 33663/28/16 at 6:36pmpost #2568 of 33663/29/16 at 6:46amThread StarterI think I have created a monster.... The EEx chick will start peeping every few minutes until I put her on my lap. Then she falls asleep, and I put her back. She is fine for 20 more minutes, and then she starts peeping again....
She is cute though so it dont matter!
-Bantipost #2569 of 33663/30/16 at 12:15pmThread StarterJace is definitly broody now. Can't wait to see what happens.... I have the bator ready to go just in case.post #2570 of 33663/30/16 at 12:20pmThread Starter
Here is Skylar:
Edited by BantyChooks - 3/30/16 at 2:20pm
- Building the BinBator
Currently, there are 971 Active Users (96 Members and 875 Guests)
- › Chicken behavior 57 seconds ago
- › Chicken Breed Focus - Wyandotte 1 minute ago
- › GAMES FOR EGGS - next game 10/24/2016 9 pm CST 1 minute ago
- › Golden Boy passed the test. 2 minutes ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 3 minutes ago
- › Any Home Bakers Here? 4 minutes ago
- › Food Storage Ideas Needed 4 minutes ago
- › HENS NOT LAYING REGULARLY 5 minutes ago
- › The Natural Chicken Keeping thread - OTs welcome! 7 minutes ago
- › New Chicken: Broody/Molting/Sick? 9 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.