BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Buy ~ Sell ~ Trade › Chicken Hatching Eggs › GAMES FOR EGGS and other fun prizes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For Sale: GAMES FOR EGGS and other fun prizes - Page 864

post #8631 of 10481
Thread Starter 

Not much news with the chicks.  Something must have gone wrong.  Of course it did, because I promised these chicks.  Looks like 6 AC and 3 leghorns.  Well, we'll see what's in the hatcher tomorrow.

 

:th

post #8632 of 10481
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjwaldon View Post

Not much news with the chicks.  Something must have gone wrong.  Of course it did, because I promised these chicks.  Looks like 6 AC and 3 leghorns.  Well, we'll see what's in the hatcher tomorrow.

th.gif

hugs.gif

That's usually how it goes... hmm.png
Anytime someone wants eggs if I say they picked up laying they usually close shop right after I declare that, lol...

If you don't have plans for the Leghorns, you could offer some of those to make up the difference??? Just a thought...
~ So Dark the Con of Man ~


"Man is not what he thinks he is, he is what he hides..." ~ Andre Malraux
Reply
~ So Dark the Con of Man ~


"Man is not what he thinks he is, he is what he hides..." ~ Andre Malraux
Reply
post #8633 of 10481
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjwaldon View Post
 

Not much news with the chicks.  Something must have gone wrong.  Of course it did, because I promised these chicks.  Looks like 6 AC and 3 leghorns.  Well, we'll see what's in the hatcher tomorrow.

 

:th


so sorry! Hope something happenes!

post #8634 of 10481
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavynFallen View Post


hugs.gif

That's usually how it goes... hmm.png
Anytime someone wants eggs if I say they picked up laying they usually close shop right after I declare that, lol...

If you don't have plans for the Leghorns, you could offer some of those to make up the difference??? Just a thought...

 

That's exactly how it goes.  Doesn't matter how well they are laying.  Just as soon as I pre sell any eggs, even one week out, I end up having to refund.  I like the Just in Time thread for just that reason.  I can wait until I have eggs in hand, then try to sell them while they are still fresh.

post #8635 of 10481
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by prizepete View Post
 


so sorry! Hope something happenes!

 

Murphy's Law.  Who is Murphy anyway?

post #8636 of 10481
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjwaldon View Post

That's exactly how it goes.  Doesn't matter how well they are laying.  Just as soon as I pre sell any eggs, even one week out, I end up having to refund.  I like the Just in Time thread for just that reason.  I can wait until I have eggs in hand, then try to sell them while they are still fresh.

Yup, that's a great thread for that... Phage allows BIN's on hers too though... I would have jumped on your last one if I had had the $$... sad.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjwaldon View Post

Murphy's Law.  Who is Murphy anyway?

Some idiot that was shot for writing those Laws, lol...
~ So Dark the Con of Man ~


"Man is not what he thinks he is, he is what he hides..." ~ Andre Malraux
Reply
~ So Dark the Con of Man ~


"Man is not what he thinks he is, he is what he hides..." ~ Andre Malraux
Reply
post #8637 of 10481
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavynFallen View Post


Yup, that's a great thread for that... Phage allows BIN's on hers too though... I would have jumped on your last one if I had had the $$... sad.png
Some idiot that was shot for writing those Laws, lol...

 

:lau

Nevertheless, she persisted.

Reply

Nevertheless, she persisted.

Reply
post #8638 of 10481
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavynFallen View Post

Got some older hens? Toss the hormonal boy in with them, they'll teach him manners... that's my fave way of dealing with teenage boys, lol...

I do. In fact I forgot about that. Once I had a young rooster that thought he was tough stuff. By chance I put him in with experienced hens. He went straight for one she tucked under him turned right on him and pinned him to the ground. He had no idea what hit him.
post #8639 of 10481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pensmaster View Post

I do. In fact I forgot about that. Once I had a young rooster that thought he was tough stuff. By chance I put him in with experienced hens. He went straight for one she tucked under him turned right on him and pinned him to the ground. He had no idea what hit him.

lau.gif

And so many think the boys are the leaders in the flocks... gig.gif
~ So Dark the Con of Man ~


"Man is not what he thinks he is, he is what he hides..." ~ Andre Malraux
Reply
~ So Dark the Con of Man ~


"Man is not what he thinks he is, he is what he hides..." ~ Andre Malraux
Reply
post #8640 of 10481
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjwaldon View Post

Not much news with the chicks.  Something must have gone wrong.  Of course it did, because I promised these chicks.  Looks like 6 AC and 3 leghorns.  Well, we'll see what's in the hatcher tomorrow.

th.gif

Go chicks go
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Chicken Hatching Eggs
BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Buy ~ Sell ~ Trade › Chicken Hatching Eggs › GAMES FOR EGGS and other fun prizes