Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- ?'s about easter eggers or ameraucanas or araucanas, help Last post on 3/23/16 at 1:54pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Easter Eggers Last post on 6/7/15 at 11:34am in Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying
- Easter Eggers Last post on 1/6/14 at 3:56pm in New Member Introductions
- Easter Egger to Easter Egger Last post on 5/25/15 at 6:23pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
Double Laced Partridge "House"
Last edited: 5/21/14
- The Lowdown on Red Sex LinksLast edited: 9/14/13
- The Chicken ChapelLast edited: 7/5/13
- Easter Egger Chicks in My ShedLast edited: 5/14/13
- The ComedihensLast edited: 4/25/13
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
To Make An Olive Egger......Legbar????? - Page 9post #81 of 961/18/16 at 7:45pmCan anyone tell me what you would get by breeding an Olive egger Roo to a blue maran hen? I have a friend that just hatched that cross and I'm wanting some hens that lay dark green or dark brown eggs and I am debating on whether or not to get some of those chicks. I have plenty of blue,white,and tinted egg layers so I don't really want to add any more birds to my flock that aren't going to lay olive or brown.
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #82 of 963/13/16 at 4:16pmpost #83 of 963/13/16 at 4:40pmQuote:
Cuckoo marans hen. Not sure I would cross it with a cream legbar roo. That would give you olive eggers but I think it would mess up the sex link part. An Ameraucana roo would be better.post #84 of 963/21/16 at 7:24ampost #85 of 963/21/16 at 12:36pmQuote:
I did this breeding and spots or color had no effect on the sex.post #86 of 963/21/16 at 12:40pmpost #87 of 963/22/16 at 4:06ampost #88 of 963/22/16 at 4:12ampost #89 of 963/22/16 at 4:15am
- The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
- › My Pet Chicken Ghoulish Giveaway! 4 minutes ago
- › Chickens Crop 4 minutes ago
- › How long does broody hen stay fertile? 9 minutes ago
- › Silkie hatching 11 minutes ago
- › Coturnix-Pics 12 minutes ago
- › Hi from Tampa FLorida 15 minutes ago
- › Any Hawaii Folks on BYC? 17 minutes ago
- › DIY Thread - Let's see your "Inventions". 17 minutes ago
- › Chicken Attacked By Owl!!!!!!! 17 minutes ago
- › Bought house with chicken stuff here 18 minutes ago
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.