••• 2008 Coop Page Contest - Win A $20 BYC Gift Certificate - ENDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not "totally" done, but pretty close!!! So I'm putting it in....feel free to reject me!
barnie.gif

https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=3829

Mine won't be done either, we should have a contest that ends every four months. Figure that is a good amount of time, not too long, but not too short. Just my $.02.

I guess i will have to make up my mind if i want to add the "quick coop" to the contest or not. I was hoping to get my permanent one going/finished by now but the great and much beloved MURPHY has kept that from happening

Quote:
Actually, the plan is to have the next one sooner than that!
big_smile.png

We want a ton of coop designs added to the site ASAP so people who have been getting chicks over the past month (and who continue to get chicks over the next month) will have more coop designs to use for reference.

Hopefully all these new chick owners will be building coops using the current contest ideas and will come up with new ideas and plans that can be added for the next contest. If we keep building on each other's ideas and plans imagine what we can accomplish!!!

Cindy,

You've done a very nice job with the coop. The price is certainly right
smile.png
and your husband should be proud of his clever wife! I'm sure the chicks will enjoy their new digs. Your son looks to be having a lot of fun....

Carla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom