••• 2008 Coop Page Contest - Win A $20 BYC Gift Certificate - ENDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
underling
lau.gif

Meriah ~

This is a delightful coop. I especially like the Rooster sign you've put up. The porch is a clever touch... the whole area is quite picturesque.
smile.png
It must be nice to walk out to see your flock in the morning.

Thanks for the photos.

Carla

Here's our Post Brooder Coop entry.

We're enjoying everyone's submissions. Keep them coming!!!
big_smile.png

Dawn

P.S. I'll begin organizing everyone's Coop entries into Small, Medium and Large categories later in the week.
wink.png

You're so Welcome, Nifty!!!
hugs.gif

BYC was here for me when I decided to get back into chickens after a 20 year sabbatical, it's the least I can do!
wink.png

Dawn

I'm amazed at what you and your husband have done thus far, Lynn. You've been so thorough in planning the coop for your chickens. Those cats don't seem so feral to me... a bit spoiled, perhaps?
smile.png

Good luck on getting the chickens in May. And please post more photos as you continue in building. You've really done quite a bit of renovations. I'm sure your new flock will enjoy it!

Carla

The ferals are a mixed bunch, true- but many are descended from French cats left behind after the Acadien expulsion in the 1700's. As a result we get about 3/4 tabbies. I'm very fond of them and we are careful that they are adequately fed, because it gives them energy to hunt rodents. Heh.
wink.png

I'm so keen to get my chicks! We're working hard, though the ground is still not suitable to construct the outdoor run, which will be framed over concrete-filled sono tubes, with 4 x 4's and a clear roof. Soon...thanks, we have a couple of rt mentors in the district and this site is fabulous!
cool.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom