~°~ The Unsafe World - A Werewolf Role Play ~°~

(I figured as much. XD XD)

Family. Mother. Those two words immediately silenced the twins. They didn't look at each other, they barely chewed, they didn't move, and they didn't even look up at Ronan. Everything around them was quiet, but their minds were screaming loudly.

"Paiden," Peter mumbled, "mom hasn't answered her phone for ages. Do you think something has happened? Something bad?" Paiden shrugged, "Maybe. Should we go look for her?" Peter nodded, immediately answering his brother's question. The twins searched for an hour, before eventually finding their mother. She had gotten into a car crash, resulting in her death. When the twins saw her, they broke into tears, aggressively trying to reach their mother. Their anger only grew when they saw who was in the other car; their drunken and abusive father - who had also died in the crash. Eventually, their aggressive behavior caused them to be arrested, and they were taken to the police station, where they spent the night. Shortly after their mother's death, they lost their home and were forced to live on the streets.

---
Tara didn't know what to say, she just went blank. Archy stepped in and thought up a believeable excuse. "These two got into a fight over this beautiful little lady," he said, motioning to Tara, "and they knocked each other out. So, we had to bring them back here." He laughed a little. Tara scowled, but went along with Archy's excuse.

---

Alexander nodded, trying to keep his head from spinning out of control. The drink Judith had prepared had really hit him hard. "Yeah," he slurred a little.

---

"What do you want?" Ash asked, glancing at Stephen and Amber. "I'll just have some cola and brandy," Amber replied, "thanks."

( I didn't think you ever responded. :oops: So sorry. )

Ronan looked to the twins as the seemed to freeze. She looked around the area, trying to figure out what had triggered such a strong reaction. Was it something she'd said, she thought when her search came up empty. She then replayed every word in her mind, but she couldn't find anything wrong with what she'd said. "Hello? Paden? Peter? Are you in there? " She asked them, growing concerned.

The nurse nodded as she patched Tara's hand, "I'm sure they'll be fine, but the one over there has some healing to do." She said as she motioned her head to Hunter's direction.
Damian buttoned up his shirt and rested his hands on his knees. He noticed Archy's questioning gaze, What do I say..?
--
Judith stared down at Alex awkwardly, she was speechless. After some time, she slightly slid her hand from his, and attempted to get him up and into a chair that would hold him.
--
Stephen looked up at her and raised an eyebrow, "What are you talking about? I'm fine." He said, feeling himself get sick to his stomach.

Tara nodded, "Okay, good. And, thank you." She looked at her bandaged hand and bit her lip.
Archy looked away to Tara, then looked back to Damian. These two.. They're the same... but different.. I need answers; but there's no way they'll speak up with the nurse here. He sighed.
"So," Tara said boldly, "when can we be dismissed?"

---

(Hue hue.)

Alexander stayed unconscious, in his drunken dreams.

There was an ocean. An ocean at sunset. And a boat. A small boat. With a person inside. A woman. A woman with blonde hair. And she was rowing. And the boat was moving slowly. Slowly towards the sun.

---

Amber thought for a second, doubting herself, before looking back at Stephen. She knew he was upset about something, but she didn't know whether it was a good idea to hassle him about it or not. "If you need someone to talk to, you can always count on me." She said, sitting back into her seat.

---

Both Caleb and Tate left the Arnou hideout in a similar vehicle as Eliza's. They were on their way to the ROTN hideout.

Eliza still resided in her room, sitting at her desk as she was writing another book; she was the author that Damian admired, but she went under a different name to protect her identity.

Lena Bans

She wore her round glasses, had a cup of hot, herbal tea be her side. As she wrote, her lamp shone down on her; the only light source in the dim room.

(*gasp* :eek: *gasp* :eek: *gasp*)

---

( I didn't think you ever responded. :oops: So sorry. )

Ronan looked to the twins as the seemed to freeze. She looked around the area, trying to figure out what had triggered such a strong reaction. Was it something she'd said, she thought when her search came up empty. She then replayed every word in her mind, but she couldn't find anything wrong with what she'd said. "Hello? Paden? Peter? Are you in there? " She asked them, growing concerned.

(Uhh? @-@ :lol: )

Peter snapped out of it, then shoved Paiden a little. "Sorry," they apologised, "just thinking back on a few things." Peter laughed nervously, whilst Paiden scratched the back of his head.

Tara nodded, "Okay, good. And, thank you." She looked at her bandaged hand and bit her lip.
Archy looked away to Tara, then looked back to Damian. These two.. They're the same... but different.. I need answers; but there's no way they'll speak up with the nurse here. He sighed.

---

(Hue hue.)

There was an ocean. An ocean at sunset. And a boat. A small boat. With a person inside. A woman. A woman with blonde hair. And she was rowing. And the boat was moving slowly. Slowly towards the sun.

---

Amber thought for a second, doubting herself, before looking back at Stephen. She knew he was upset about something, but she didn't know whether it was a good idea to hassle him about it or not. "If you need someone to talk to, you can always count on me." She said, sitting back into her seat.

---

---

Peter snapped out of it, then shoved Paiden a little. "Sorry," they apologised, "just thinking back on a few things." Peter laughed nervously, whilst Paiden scratched the back of his head.

Ronan smiled slightly and nodded. "I can understand that. The past has that affect sometimes. " She said softly, as she looked to her food and took another bit.

---

(Hue hue.)

---

---

---

The nurse smiled a little, "Your welcome." She said and finished patching up Tara. She grabbed her clipboard and headed towards the door, "I'm sure you three can go on ahead..unless you want to wait for your friend to wake up?" she replied softly.
Damian just quietly watched Tara and the nurse speak, then glanced over at Hunter.
--
As Judith set Alex down, she let out a sigh of relief from her struggle. She took a seat next to Alex and placed her hand on her face sleepily, 'I'd probably like to get drunk with him one day... He seems crazy.. That's my style..'she thought, and giggled a little.
--

Stephen nodded, he understood that Amber was trying to be a good friend, but he was just way too insecure about his feeling.

Last edited:
Ronan smiled slightly and nodded. "I can understand that. The past has that affect sometimes. " She said softly, as she looked to her food and took another bit.

Both of the twins nodded, agreeing with Ronan. The twins finished their food and looked over at Ronan, grinning.

---

The nurse smiled a little, "Your welcome." She said and finished patching up Tara. She grabbed her clipboard and headed towards the door, "I'm sure you three can go on ahead..unless you want to wait for your friend to wake up?" she replied softly.
Damian just quietly watched Tara and the nurse speak, then glanced over at Hunter.
--
As Judith set Alex down, she let out a sigh of relief from her struggle. She took a seat next to Alex and placed her hand on her face sleepily, 'I'd probably like to get drunk with him one day... He seems crazy.. That's my style..'she thought, and giggled a little.
--

Stephen nodded, he understood that Amber was trying to be a good friend, but he was just way too insecure about his feeling.

Archy shrugged, not knowing what to do, since Hunter wasn't exactly his friend.
Tara wanted to stay, to make sure that Hunter was okay, but she also wanted to get rid of Jason. She looked to Damian, questioning what to do. "Uh, maybe I should go for a while?" She said, meaning to take care of Jason. "Then I could come back before he wakes up?" She looked to Damian, "What do you think?"

---

(I DIDN'T GRIN AT THAT. XD)

Alex was still dreaming away...

She turned. Towards me. Holding her hand out. Beckoning to me. Asking me words I couldn't hear. I asked to to speak louder. So she screamed. "DON'T GO BACK!"

He woke up, launching his head forward as he threw up. He wiped his mouth, coughing a little.

---

Ash came back over with everyone's drinks, sitting down and sharing them out. "So?" He asked.

Both of the twins nodded, agreeing with Ronan. The twins finished their food and looked over at Ronan, grinning.

---
Tara wanted to stay, to make sure that Hunter was okay, but she also wanted to get rid of Jason. She looked to Damian, questioning what to do. "Uh, maybe I should go for a while?" She said, meaning to take care of Jason. "Then I could come back before he wakes up?" She looked to Damian, "What do you think?"

---

She turned. Towards me. Holding her hand out. Beckoning to me. Asking me words I couldn't hear. I asked to to speak louder. So she screamed. "DON'T GO BACK!"

He woke up, launching his head forward as he threw up. He wiped his mouth, coughing a little.

---

Ash came back over with everyone's drinks, sitting down and sharing them out. "So?" He asked.

Ronan finished up her food and looked up to them. At their grinning, she looked around herself to see what they were grinning at. When she didn't see anything out of the ordinary, she started wiping her face, just in case she had something on it. "So do you guys have another class after this?" She asked curiously. She didn't, because it was canceled.

---

---

---

Damian looked towards the door as the nurse left, he gazed at Tara, "Well, uh.. If you want to.." He murmured, with an unsure look on his face as he used one finger to scratch at his jawline.

--
(Heheh)

Judith let out a small shriek at Alex's sudden movements. She cupped her mouth in disgust as she noticed that he'd just thrown up all over the floor. She carefully put her hand on his shoulder in concern as she left the other on her nose so she wouldn't breathe in the rancid fumes emitting from his fresh vomit.
"You alright..?" Judith asked through her nose.
--
Stephen glanced up at Ash and took his drink–he took a quick sip before thanking him.

Last edited:
Tate and Caleb reached the gates of the ROTN HQ. The guards came forth to see them and allowed them to pass.
The gates opened and the vehicle drove on.
Tate had one leg on his knee and his arm hung out the window sill as he sat. He looked around at the many concrete buildings that surrounded them.
Caleb's fingers tapped on the inner part of the car door that rested his arm; he was growing anxious to see the building that Eliza promised him.
The vehicle then came to a complete stop at the main building.
Some members came over to them and opened Caleb's and Tate's car doors for them. Once the two came out, they went up the stairs to the entrance.
Tate had his usual scowl showing upon his face as he glared at the lesser members, seeing that they were in disguised in cloaks– as if it were a cult.
Members were then off to alert Thorn and Eliza of their arrivals.
Nolan, whom was still guarding Eliza's quarters, received the word and knocked on her door.
Eliza had fallen asleep, and was drooling all over her desk.
When Nolan heard no response, he came in himself and glanced at the sleeping little woman. He slowly took his hand from underneath his dark cloak, and tapped her shoulder.
It immediately awoke her and she glanced up at the masked Nolan with her round glasses.
He stared down at her, not saying word; but he then brought back his hand and put it back in his cloak.
Eliza took off her glasses and rubbed her eyes wearily, "They're here, aren't they?" She yawned.
Nolan didn't speak, nor move.
"Okay. I need to get dressed" Eliza murmured and waved her hand away, motioning for him to leave.

Tate and Caleb reached the gates of the ROTN HQ. The guards came forth to see them and allowed them to pass.
The gates opened and the vehicle drove on.
Tate had one leg on his knee and his arm hung out the window sill as he sat. He looked around at the many concrete buildings that surrounded them.
Caleb's fingers tapped on the inner part of the car door that rested his arm; he was growing anxious to see the building that Eliza promised him.
The vehicle then came to a complete stop at the main building.
Some members came over to them and opened Caleb's and Tate's car doors for them. Once the two came out, they went up the stairs to the entrance.
Tate had his usual scowl showing upon his face as he glared at the lesser members, seeing that they were in disguised in cloaks– as if it were a cult.
Members were then off to alert Thorn and Eliza of their arrivals.
Nolan, whom was still guarding Eliza's quarters, received the word and knocked on her door.
Eliza had fallen asleep, and was drooling all over her desk.
When Nolan heard no response, he came in himself and glanced at the sleeping little woman. He slowly took his hand from underneath his dark cloak, and tapped her shoulder.
It immediately awoke her and she glanced up at the masked Nolan with her round glasses.
He stared down at her, not saying word; but he then brought back his hand and put it back in his cloak.
Eliza took off her glasses and rubbed her eyes wearily, "They're here, aren't they?" She yawned.
Nolan didn't speak, nor move.
"Okay. I need to get dressed" Eliza murmured and waved her hand away, motioning for him to leave.

Thorn was freshly showered and dressed. He was on his way back to his chambers, when he saw a lesser member sent as a messenger to summon him to Eliza's chambers. He headed straight there and wait out in the corridor outside her door.

Ronan finished up her food and looked up to them. At their grinning, she looked around herself to see what they were grinning at. When she didn't see anything out of the ordinary, she started wiping her face, just in case she had something on it. "So do you guys have another class after this?" She asked curiously. She didn't, because it was canceled.

"Nope," Peter laughed, "it got cancelled." He highfived his brother. "Do you?" Paiden asked curiously, grinning a little.

---

Damian looked towards the door as the nurse left, he gazed at Tara, "Well, uh.. If you want to.." He murmured, with an unsure look on his face as he used one finger to scratch at his jawline.

--
(Heheh)

Judith let out a small shriek at Alex's sudden movements. She cupped her mouth in disgust as she noticed that he'd just thrown up all over the floor. She carefully put her hand on his shoulder in concern as she left the other on her nose so she wouldn't breathe in the rancid fumes emitting from his fresh vomit.
"You alright..?" Judith asked through her nose.
--
Stephen glanced up at Ash and took his drink–he took a quick sip before thanking him.

Archy was first to speak, "Now that the nurse is gone, tell me what this is all about." "No," Tara said sternly. She turned to Damian. "I'll stay." Archy ignored Tara and faced Damian, "Tell me."

---

"Sorry," Alex said, cupping his mouth. He looked around, remembering where he was and what he was supposed to be doing, as the alcohol wore off - quicker than it was supposed to.

---

The table was silent. Amber checked her phone, looking over a message from another hunter:

Two dogs. East. Your call.

Amber replied, before glancing up at Ash and Stephen. "Drink up, boys," she smiled, "we're going hunting."

Back
Top Bottom