~°~ The Unsafe World - A Werewolf Role Play ~°~

Ronan shook her head, "Me nether, my professor took a personal day. Want to hang out, maybe? If not, no big deal. " She asked nonchalantly, as she busied herself with gathering the empty wrappers onto her tray.

(Missed it. Really sorry. ;-; )

Paiden and Peter nodded, "Sure." "What sort of stuff do you want to do?" Peter asked. Paiden glanced at her, smiling.

(I get the feeling that she's like Luna Lovegood with a twist. XD)

(Missed it. Really sorry. ;-; )

Paiden and Peter nodded, "Sure." "What sort of stuff do you want to do?" Peter asked. Paiden glanced at her, smiling.

(I get the feeling that she's like Luna Lovegood with a twist. XD)

( XD I like that character from Harry Potter. She reminds me a bit of myself. ;) )

Ronan grinned up at them and suggested, "Explorer the woods and see what supernatural creatures we can find. I'm creating a log of sorts. It's just a hobby of mine. I interested? "

Archy stared at Damian, "Really?" He sighed, shaking his head. Tara walked over to Archy, growling. "Stop." She hissed. "I told you before; not here. I'll tell you later, since I do owe you for helping us.. I suppose, for now, you should know our names." She glanced at Damian. "That's Damian, I'm Tara." She turned to Hunter, "That's Damian's friend, Hunter. He's... different." Archy nodded, "I'm Abyssus Caeruleus Pontus- or, translated from Latin, Deep Blue Sea -but everyone here knows me as Archy Ocean." Tara nodded. She walked over to Hunter, checking on him.

---

Alex stood up. "I need to go," he said in a rush, still slightly dizzy. He wobbled over to the door. "I hate to leave you to do that," he mumbled, "but I need to go. I... I..."

---

Amber and Ash drank their drinks in one go, then started to pack up their stuff. Amber desperately hoped that they were the one's who killed her mother, so that she could get the revenge she wanted. Ghost Nora felt a trembling feeling inside, which was strange since she hadn't felt a thing whilst in her ghostly state. "No," she screamed, calling out to Amber, "please don't go! Something is wrong! AMBER!" But Amber couldn't hear her. Amber turned to Ash, "Your car?" Ash nodded.

Hunter had barely awoken and slightly opened his eyes, without looking around. He noticed that Tara was at his bedside. Growing excited, he half-closed his eyes, "Has heaven sent me a beautiful angel to take me away?" He flirted, putting one arm on his bandaged forehead and the other reached up to Tara.
Damian rolled his eyes then chuckled, embarrassed of his best friends attempt on flirting.
--
Judith frowned and quickly got in front of the door, stopping Alex from leaving, "You're not going anywhere" she bickered, "You're in no state to leave, and you'll get yourself killed out there." she added, staring up at Alex with the tip of her finger on his chest.
--
Stephen already had his one shot and decided to wait on Amber and Ash. As he shifted his hands into his pockets, he felt a paper. His transcript.
He froze up, Oh right...
He quickly took the paper out and headed to a box nailed up to the wall of the bar. He slipped the folded paper in through the slot of the box and sighed.

Last edited:
( No, I was being serious. How is he to address her? )
Thorn listened with anticipation. That would put a damper on the hunter's activities. Perhaps even give them the edge they were looking for. "Wonderful news, it shall be met with success, I assure you. " He vowed darkly, before focusing on this meeting.

('My queen, Lady Nexus?' But she's both the Nexus (queen/king) and Werewolf King *wink*. She's fine with King even if it's favored for a male.)
Eliza smirked, pleased behind her half-mask as she went along. As they reached the main entrance, the lesser members got to their knees and bowed their heads upon their arrival.
Caleb gave a respectful nod towards them.
Tate stared at them, not giving a sign of appreciation or respect whatsoever.
Eliza waved at them, "Helloooo~" she said merrily as she stood a few feet away from Caleb and Tate.

('My queen, Lady Nexus?' But she's both the Nexus (queen/king) and Werewolf King *wink*. She's fine with King even if it's favored for a male.)
Eliza smirked, pleased behind her half-mask as she went along. As they reached the main entrance, the lesser members got to their knees and bowed their heads upon their arrival.
Caleb gave a respectful nod towards them.
Tate stared at them, not giving a sign of appreciation or respect whatsoever.
Eliza waved at them, "Helloooo~" she said merrily as she stood a few feet away from Caleb and Tate.

( So she is a hermaphrodite? Cool! )

Thorn stared at Tate with a dark look for his blatant disrespect for their Queen, as he settled by her side. He clinched his teeth in a silent snarl behind his mask. But from outward appearances, he looked stotic.

( So she is a hermaphrodite? Cool! )

Thorn stared at Tate with a dark look for his blatant disrespect for their Queen, as he settled by her side. He clinched his teeth in a silent snarl behind his mask. But from outward appearances, he looked stotic.

(No no XD She doesn't care what names they give her, whether it's king or queen, she's cool with it XD)
Caleb lifted up his head and put on a fake smile, in an attempt to be friendly.
"So, I'm sure you two would like a tour of the place?" Eliza questioned.
Nolan stood by Eliza's side, staring at Tate, sensing his brash attitude
"Yes. We would." Caleb replied.
Tate looked around at all the exterior of the place, reminding him of a castle of some sort. Such as the gigantic medieval chandelier hovering over them.
Eliza grinned cheerfully, "Then let's be on our way." She chirped and turned away, walking off, with Nolan following.

(No no XD She doesn't care what names they give her, whether it's king or queen, she's cool with it XD)
Caleb lifted up his head and put on a fake smile, in an attempt to be friendly.
"So, I'm sure you two would like a tour of the place?" Eliza questioned.
Nolan stood by Eliza's side, staring at Tate, sensing his brash attitude
"Yes. We would." Caleb replied.
Tate looked around at all the exterior of the place, reminding him of a castle of some sort. Such as the gigantic medieval chandelier hovering over them.
Eliza grinned cheerfully, "Then let's be on our way." She chirped and turned away, walking off, with Nolan following.

( Gotcha now. :) )

Thorn waited to follow the group as they passed, taking up position in the rear. He didn't trust them at their back. He could better protect their queen, by keeping his eyes upon Caleb and Tate personally.

( XD I like that character from Harry Potter. She reminds me a bit of myself. ;) )

Ronan grinned up at them and suggested, "Explorer the woods and see what supernatural creatures we can find. I'm creating a log of sorts. It's just a hobby of mine. I interested? "

(Hehe. :lol: )

The twins nodded. "Sure," Paiden said. Peter picked up his bag, ready to go. "We going now?" Paiden punched Peter in the arm, before picking up his bag and standing up. "Come on," he laughed, "let's go now."

---

Hunter had barely awoken and slightly opened his eyes, without looking around. He noticed that Tara was at his bedside. Growing excited, he half-closed his eyes, "Has heaven sent me a beautiful angel to take me away?" He flirted, putting one arm on his bandaged forehead and the other reached up to Tara.
Damian rolled his eyes then chuckled, embarrassed of his best friends attempt on flirting.
--
Judith frowned and quickly got in front of the door, stopping Alex from leaving, "You're not going anywhere" she bickered, "You're in no state to leave, and you'll get yourself killed out there." she added, staring up at Alex with the tip of her finger on his chest.
--
Stephen already had his one shot and decided to wait on Amber and Ash. As he shifted his hands into his pockets, he felt a paper. His transcript.
He froze up, Oh right...
He quickly took the paper out and headed to a box nailed up to the wall of the bar. He slipped the folded paper in through the slot of the box and sighed.

Tara was glad to see Hunter awake, but didn't appreciate his weak attempt at flirting. "Can't believe I was worried about you," Tara mumbled to herself, turning to Damian. "What do you want to now? Now that Hunter is awake?" Archy looked at her, knowing exactly what he wanted; answers.

---

Alex leaned an arm on the door frame, looking down at Judith. "I'm perfectly capable of making my own decisions," he said, shaking off a slight and sudden dizziness.

(He ain't. He's like a kitten. XD)

---

Amber silently appeared behind him, "So that's what was stressing you out." She smiled understandingly, then walked back over to Ash, slinging her backpack over her shoulder. "Let's go, boys," she called, leaving the bar. "AMBER," Ghost Nora screamed. But nothing. "Please, kid, listen. There's something wrong. This is going to go bad." She followed her daughter out of the door, trying to gain her attention.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom