~°~ The Unsafe World - A Werewolf Role Play ~°~

Hunter frowned and turned away from them.
Damian sighed at Hunter, but nodded towards Tara, understanding what she meant.
--
Judith left the bar and had a few members clean up Alex's mess that he left on the floor.
She quietly started to walk back to her room.
--
Seeing that Ash had left to deal with his own business, Stephen glanced at Amber and nodded, "Sure" he replied and got out, heading to the passenger side door and getting in.

Tara nodded, heading out of the door, waiting for Damian on the other side. Instead, she was followed out by Archy. He smiled, leaning against the wall as they both waited for Damian.

---

Freya was the first to bump into Judith, shortly followed by Alexander and Leo. Alexander gave Judith a sorry and regretful look, before returning to his original business; to help Leo. "Judith," he said, "we need your help."

---

Amber started the car, then drove off. As she drove, she turned the radio on, letting the music play quietly in the background. "So," she started, glancing at Stephen, "you ready for some huntin'?" She laughed a little.

(Ah, okay. :p They can pretty much be any mythical/supernatural creature you can think of, so feel free to add some in. :lol: )

"Not really," Peter laughed.
Paiden pushed Peter out of the way, "Yeah we have. Pixies!"
"Ooh, yeah," Peter nodded, remembering the pixies.

---
Tara scowled, "You're not. So rest." She turned to Damian, "We should go and 'clean up', okay?" She hinted about Jason.
"And I should help," Archy added.
Tara stared at Archy,then glanced to Damian and shrugged.

---

Alexander raced down the halls, determined to get out and do what he had intended to. His dream had reminded him of something, something he had to see about.

Freya helped Leo up, then they made their way to the door. Freya opened it, carefully supporting Leo.
As Alex passed by, she grabbed his arm. "Wait, stop, please. I need help."
Alex turned to Freya, seeing Leo's bruised face. "What happened?" He help Freya support Leo, before looking back down the hallway he had come from. He bit his lip and turned to Freya, "Nevermind. Just help me carry him to Judith. She can help."
Freya nodded, carrying Leo alongside Alex.

---

Amber picked up the animal carrier that contained the jackalope that Ash had caught. She took it over to Ash's car door, "What do you want me to do with it?"
Ash shrugged, "I was going to take it to Dale, but I guess you could let it go?"
Amber stared at Ash, "Out. Take the rabbit and give it to Dale."
Ash got out, "What about you?"
"I'm good," Amber laughed, handing the carrier to Ash. She got in the car, closing the door.
"Amber!" Ash called.
Amber leaned out of the car window, "Yeah?"
"Good luck," he waved. Then, he turned around and headed in the opposite direction.
Amber sat quietly in her seat for a moment, before turning to Stephen. "Wanna ride shotgun?"
Nora shuddered. "This is bad. COME ON, AMBER."

---

Rhys became Melody again. 'She' got changed into some casual clothes, before heading out.

---

(Melody and Athena - I got nothing for. XD)

"Pixies! I've been waiting to see some of those. But they have been quite elusive. What do they look like? Can you draw them so i know what to look for? " Ronan asked excitedly.

(It's fine, Thorn is generally stronger than Tate, skill wise XD)
After Tate was released from Thorn's hold, he nearly collapsed as he caught his breath. He stared at Thorn coldly, despising him for his threat. But he knew he had to listen to Thorn's words, or else he'd get killed by Caleb, Eliza, Nolan, or Thorn. He was alone in this life or death situation. He had no other choice but to obey. As he watched Thorn leave, he let out a low growl underneath his breath, meant for himself.
Hunter pouted as he was laid back down, "I'm fine..really!" he whined, staring up at Tara, puppy-eyed.
--
Judith sighed sadly as Alex left, "I guess I was moving too fast.." She whispered softly as she looked down at the ground, upset with herself.
--
Stephen was sitting in the back seat, and heard the the noises coming from the back, he popped his head out the window when Amber went go investigate. He heard her start to laugh, he raised an eyebrow, confused, "What's up?" He called to her.

( Oops, I thought Thorn had a little more rank on Tate, being second to the Nexus. My mistake. Thorn is just Eliza's pee on. )
Thorn returned to his queen like the dutiful dog he was. He silently awaited her next command.

Last edited:
Tara nodded, heading out of the door, waiting for Damian on the other side. Instead, she was followed out by Archy. He smiled, leaning against the wall as they both waited for Damian.

---

Freya was the first to bump into Judith, shortly followed by Alexander and Leo. Alexander gave Judith a sorry and regretful look, before returning to his original business; to help Leo. "Judith," he said, "we need your help."

---

Amber started the car, then drove off. As she drove, she turned the radio on, letting the music play quietly in the background. "So," she started, glancing at Stephen, "you ready for some huntin'?" She laughed a little.

Hunter laid quietly in the bed as Tara and Archy walked out. Damian took one last sorrowful glance at Hunter before he left with the two.
--
When Judith noticed Alexander was among Freya and Leo, her eyes widened a little, then depressingly look to the side, feeling bad about herself. But she looked back to Freya, "What happened?" She asked quietly.
--
Stephen looked over at Amber, "Yeah. What are we going after?" He questioned.

( Oops, I thought Thorn had a little more rank on Tate, being second to the Nexus. My mistake. Thorn is just Eliza's pee on. )
Thorn returned to his queen like the dutiful dog he was. He silently awaited her next command.

(What? I didn't mean it like that 0-0 I just meant that Thorn had more skills when fighting, since he has his sword and is way intellectual and precise when he fights, making him smart in battle (making him ideally stronger). Then all the fighting Tate does is just ruthless. I was just stating the difference between their skill-sets)
Tate rubbed his neck a bit, relieving it of the tense feeling Thorn left on it. He then opened the door to his room and went inside, noticing it was way more furnished and spacious than his other one at the Arnou hideout.
--
Caleb was enjoying himself as he looked at the different tools and such in his torture room. He immediately wanted to test them on someone.

"Pixies! I've been waiting to see some of those. But they have been quite elusive. What do they look like? Can you draw them so i know what to look for? " Ronan asked excitedly.

"Aha," Peter laughed, "we can't really draw very well." He scratched the back of his head sheepishly.
"Definitely not as well as you," Paiden added with a mild laugh.
"We could show you them and you could draw them," Peter suggested. "If you want to, that is?"
Paiden nodded, grinning at Ronan.

---

Hunter laid quietly in the bed as Tara and Archy walked out. Damian took one last sorrowful glance at Hunter before he left with the two.
--
When Judith noticed Alexander was among Freya and Leo, her eyes widened a little, then depressingly look to the side, feeling bad about herself. But she looked back to Freya, "What happened?" She asked quietly.
--
Stephen looked over at Amber, "Yeah. What are we going after?" He questioned.

(What? I didn't mean it like that 0-0 I just meant that Thorn had more skills when fighting, since he has his sword and is way intellectual and precise when he fights, making him smart in battle (making him ideally stronger). Then all the fighting Tate does is just ruthless. I was just stating the difference between their skill-sets)
Tate rubbed his neck a bit, relieving it of the tense feeling Thorn left on it. He then opened the door to his room and went inside, noticing it was way more furnished and spacious than his other one at the Arnou hideout.
--
Caleb was enjoying himself as he looked at the different tools and such in his torture room. He immediately wanted to test them on someone.

"Tell me then," Archy said, looking at Tara and Damian as he parted from the wall.
Tara ignored him, heading over to Damian. "Come on, let's get this over and done with. I have more important stuff to do."
She started walking down the corridors, heading back to where Jason lie.
Archy followed closely behind, nagging Tara for details. "So, how come you two heal so fast? And the teeth?"
Tara stopped, scowling at Archy. "You won't believe me."
"Try me," Archy replied with a laugh.
"Fine," she glanced at Damian, then back to Archy. "We're werewolves."

---

(Three of my characters with Judith. XD)

Alexander looked at Judith with a guilty expression, then down at the floor.
"I don't know," Freya replied, "he just appeared; bruised and bloodied."
Leo's head dipped, and blood slowly started to drip out of his mouth.
Alex quickly reacted, lifting Leo's head a little. "This is bad," he said, "we need to get him somewhere we can clean him up."

---

"Two large werewolves that are attacking a bunch of people," Amber said, throwing rough facts. "You up for it?"

"Aha," Peter laughed, "we can't really draw very well." He scratched the back of his head sheepishly.
"Definitely not as well as you," Paiden added with a mild laugh.
"We could show you them and you could draw them," Peter suggested. "If you want to, that is?"
Paiden nodded, grinning at Ronan.

---
"Tell me then," Archy said, looking at Tara and Damian as he parted from the wall.
Tara ignored him, heading over to Damian. "Come on, let's get this over and done with. I have more important stuff to do."
She started walking down the corridors, heading back to where Jason lie.
Archy followed closely behind, nagging Tara for details. "So, how come you two heal so fast? And the teeth?"
Tara stopped, scowling at Archy. "You won't believe me."
"Try me," Archy replied with a laugh.
"Fine," she glanced at Damian, then back to Archy. "We're werewolves."

---

(Three of my characters with Judith. XD)

Alexander looked at Judith with a guilty expression, then down at the floor.
"I don't know," Freya replied, "he just appeared; bruised and bloodied."
Leo's head dipped, and blood slowly started to drip out of his mouth.
Alex quickly reacted, lifting Leo's head a little. "This is bad," he said, "we need to get him somewhere we can clean him up."

---

"Two large werewolves that are attacking a bunch of people," Amber said, throwing rough facts. "You up for it?"

Damian followed quietly, as he heard that Tara told Archy the truth, he felt himself get sick to his stomach.
Is he going to give us up now..?
--
Judith rubbed her head as she tried to take in the suddenness of the situation and quickly turned away, "Follow me" she said hurriedly as started to speed walk down the hallway.
--
Stephen felt himself become pumped with adrenaline, "Heck yeah." He grinned.

Back
Top Bottom