?¿?¿?¿?¿Two Lives A Super Hero Role Play¿?¿?¿?¿?

Do you like super heroes?

• Yes.

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • No.

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ClucksnDucks11

The Awesome Guy
5 Years
Feb 10, 2014
On the moon.
will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E)
I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

This is the most action packed RP you will ever see in your life so I suggest you read the plot

Plot: Once earth was a world of peace, Until a group of villains came along. they are known as the Toxic Terrors because there leader was worker at a toxic waste plant. It was a good job, until one day when one found a bomb! He ran to tell the others but it was to late.....while he was running it went off, getting toxic waste on all of them.........all of them died but two. One of them ran out and Found a kid with the detonator in his hand.....He then saw how corrupt America was and he wanted to rule it to make an army to control the world. *One day later* He formed the Toxic Terrors and offered super powers to anyone who joined him and pretty soon there were some who joined and they started to rampage. But the only one who can save the world are YOU and the other super heroes!

Rules: No cussing. No killing. you can only have three super powers. No magic powers or shape shifting (unless you turn into a non-living substance). No invincibility. If you don`t agree with someone the please diguss it through PM.
No super heroes or villeins under the age of 16. You can be a super hero or a villain but you can not switch sides, Please no telepithy or Telekenisis or anything that has to do with like, dark stuff.

Here is your form:

Name:

Super Power(s):

Superhero name:

Vehicle: (If you want one)

Side:

Boyfriend/Girlfriend:

Nemeses:

Pet:

Personality:

History:

Member Name:

Pic:

Pic of your pet:

OK. I will start.

Name: Kerk

Super power(s): Super speed, Super strength, fire (as in he can turn into fire he can also shoot fireballs out of his hands and eyes.)

Superhero or villain name: Mystery

Vehicle:

Side: Super hero

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: none yet

Nemeses: Multi Menace.

Pet: Hank the Platypus

Personality: Brave, Smart, Athletic.

History: Was normal kid until 2 years ago when in cemetery 5 mystery chemicals mixed and absorbed through his skin giving him his super powers.

Member name: ClucksnDucks11

Pic:
patient-forms.png

Super pic:
9-The-Human-Torch.jpg

Pic of your pet:
2ue1r14.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Robin
Super Power(s): water, ice
Superhero name: Sapphire
Vehicle: (If you want one)
Side: Superhero
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: none
Nemeses: none yet
Pet: King
Personality: Quiet, can be stubborn, brave, smart.
History: Nearly drowned a few years ago in a cynical pool.
Member Name: Eruanna
Pic:

Pic of your pet:

Last edited:
Name: Arianna Rayne​
Super Power(s): weather manipulation,​
Animal Manipulation, flight
Superhero name: Nyx​
Vehicle: (If you want one)​

Side: superhero
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:​
Nemeses:​
Pet:
Personality: quiet, fierce, kind, loyal
History: She is the daughter of a man who had survived being in radiation. She ended up being born with her powers and has had to control them since she was little. This has giver her the skills she can use to this day, but has also made her a loner since no others grew up with the problems she faced
Member Name: Starrnico

Pic:
Pic of your pet:

Last edited:
Name: Arianna Rayne​
Super Power(s): Telekenisis, telepathy, shadow manipulation​
Superhero name: Nyx​
Vehicle: (If you want one)​

Side: superhero
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:​
Nemeses:​
Pet:
Personality: quiet, fierce, kind, loyal
History: She is the daughter of a man who had survived being in radiation. She ended up being born with her powers and has had to control them since she was little. This has giver her the skills she can use to this day, but has also made her a loner since no others grew up with the problems she faced
Member Name: Starrnico

Pic:
Pic of your pet:
Sorry but you`ll have to change those powers. I don`t do stuff like that. Sorry. (By the way, not trying to be mean.)

Um, Healing goes agenst the no invincability rule. And what do you mean by the animal one?
it's an ability to make animals obey or be able to talk to them. could change it to Intuitive aptitude if you want

Intuitive aptitude is the ability to understand the structure and operation of complex systems without special education or training.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom