Do you like cake?

• Yep! Most definitely.

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Not really.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Andorra was shocked out of her idleness, when a teen boy bumped into her. Her surprise must have shown on her face, because the tall, blonde haired boy started backing away from her. She thought, 'how to make him stop'. She tried to say, "No, wait I wouldn't hurt you." But it came out dragon vocalizations. Andorra then sat on her hunches hard and did the most universal, nonverbal thing she could think off. She waved her clawed hand at him and tried to smiled nicely at him. But she thought better of the smile, because she did have a lot of pointed teeth now.

Last edited:
Lis looked around and smiled.

"Where do we go now?" Pheli asked Lis.
---
Andorra was shocked out of her idleness, when a boy bumped into her. Her surprise must have shown on her face, because the tall, blonde haired boy started backing away from her. She thought, 'how to make him stop'. She tried to say, "No, wait I wouldn't hurt you." But it came out dragon vocalizations. Andorra then sat on her hunches hard and did the most universal, nonverbal thing she could think off. She waved her clawed hand at him and tried to smiled nicely at him. But she thought better of the smile, because she did have a lot of pointed teeth now.

Gray stopped backing away, he looked at the strange, waving dragon. He took a step forward and reached his hand out a little. "Hey.. you're not going to hurt me... are you?" He asked quietly.

"Where do we go now?" Pheli asked Lis.
---
Gray stopped backing away, he looked at the strange, waving dragon. He took a step forward and reached his hand out a little. "Hey.. you're not going to hurt me... are you?" He asked quietly.

Andorra shook her head. Then closed her eyes and lowered her head. She made a twirling sound and waited for the hand to make contact.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom