Do you like cake?

• Yep! Most definitely.

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Not really.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Taylor slid into the water then rinsed all the bubbles out. "Okie dokie I'm done." She scrambled out of the sink.

Andorra grabbed a hand towel and picked her up. She gently started drying her off. She then opened the door and went back out with her. She went and sat at the chair and table. She set Taylor on the table to better dry her. "There all better. " She said proudly.

Last edited:
"Tadaaaaaaa!" She slid across the table happily. Then she looked at Cadeon very seriously,"I hope you kept your promise on the trail mix?"

Cadeon looked at her all sad. "Well, here'sthe thing. I went to my room and got it. But while you were taking forever with your bath, I kinda got hungry, and guess what. Before I knew it, I was at the bottom of the bag." He explained.

Luce glared at him and said, " lies! Every last word. He put it in the nightstand. For shame, Cadeon! " She scolded with a chuckle.

Nashton went and got it for Taylor and opened it, so she could get some out. "There you go." He said softly.

Taylor was about to eat a chocolate chip when she realized it was poisonous to chipmunks,"Shoot!" She tossed it off the table,"No chocolate for me..." She grabbed a handful of nuts, and stuffed them in her mouth.

Back
Top Bottom