Do you like cake?

• Yep! Most definitely.

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Not really.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lucas glanced at the creature. "Did you just say something?" He thought out loud.
---
"Of course. I told you it would." Yuki chuckled.
---
"Right," Pheli said, nodding. "I'll keep my eyes open."
Bell smiled and headed for the end of the city again

"I'm a shifter.....if that's what you're asking, and I'm not from here if that's what you're asking." Taylor stepped out of the trees, looked up then waved.

Lucas nodded. "Then you are like me."
---
She nodded. "Let's go find Pheli."

Yuki nodded and followed after Lis.
---
Bell smiled and headed for the end of the city again

Pheli was a few paces behind. She looked around, wondering what city they were in.

Lucas nodded. "Then you are like me."
---
Yuki nodded and followed after Lis.
---
Pheli was a few paces behind. She looked around, wondering what city they were in.
Bell continues to walk until they reach the last alleyway to leave the city, then she shifts and looks to Pheli from her wolf form

Taylor smiled,"Yay. Hi, I'm Taylor. And you are?"

"Lucas," he smiled. Offering his hand, he pulled it back after realising that Taylor was still a chipmunk.
---
Bell continues to walk until they reach the last alleyway to leave the city, then she shifts and looks to Pheli from her wolf form

Pheli glanced at Bella, before shifting into her fox form. She smiled to herself, knowing that she was getting better at transforming.
---
Lis stepped into the city and took in the sights around. "I have like no idea what to do."

Yuki shrugged. "I have no clue either. We should probably just wander around and see if she shows up somewhere..." She suggested with a small smile.

Back
Top Bottom