• Not really.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
( It's fine,
big_smile.png
)
Andorra nodded, "Okay, because I'm kind of hungry." She said excitedly. She started smelling the ground for anything. "Gray? Um, I don't know what I'm doing." She looked around confused.
Gray smiled, he bounced forward and glanced at Andorra. "I guess we have to hunt for something," he said. "We're dogs, so I don't think it will be too difficult."
Gray smiled, he put his nose to the ground and started to sniff around.
---
Lis was wide-eyes. "W-what?"
"IS IT ACTUALLY YOU!?!?" Pheli jumped around excitedly.

Gray smiled, he bounced forward and glanced at Andorra. "I guess we have to hunt for something," he said. "We're dogs, so I don't think it will be too difficult."
---
"IS IT ACTUALLY YOU!?!?" Pheli jumped around excitedly.
Lis nodded, now with slight fear in her eyes.

"I know that, Gray. What I meant was, I don't know what smells are what. How do we know we're not tracking something that is more likely to eat us, then us eat it?" Andorra explained to him, as she walked slowly smelling the ground.

Last edited:
Lis nodded, now with slight fear in her eyes.

Pheli stopped jumping around. "What is it?"
---
"I know that, Gray. What I meant was, I don't know what smells are what. How do we know we're not tracking something that is more likely to eat us, then us eat it?" Andorra explained to him, as she walked slowly smelling the ground.

"Just follow me," Gray said confidently. "I used to explore a lot, I'm used to the smells of rabbits and deer. If we run into anything nasty, I'll protect you, okay?"

Wow, this is a very interesting and unique RP. Props to the OP. :D . I'd like to join, but can you explain how it works a little more? You were a bit vague in the first post.

Thanks! Of course! :D

Basically, your character is pulled into a RP and they are trying to find a way out. However, the RP keeps changing and it makes it difficult for your character to escape. So, each time they are pulled into a RP, they need to search for a way to return home or risk being stuck in the RP forever. (Inizio had only just started so the characters are only just starting to understand what has happened.)

When in a RP, your character becomes a creature that fits in. For instance, when they were pulled into Wivvera they became riders and dragons. Now that they are in Tracks in the Snow, they have become sled dogs.

If you still don't understand, I could try to explain it further, but you'd probably understand better if you read some of the posts that everyone else has posted. :p
I understand it now, thank you. Making a character now.

Name: Ginevra Lynn Hawksmith
Personality: Quiet and bookish. She is incredibly smart, highly logical, and witty. However, she has a very difficult time making friends, can be quite ruthless, and has glass-half-empty tendencies.
Description: Frizzy dark blonde curls and gray-green eyes. Of Swedish and German decent. Slender, average height, pale. Bad posture and bitten-down nails. Somewhat weak, but what she lacks in physical strength she makes up for in intelligence and logic. She can be quite pretty when she makes an effort at it.
History: She grew up in the English countryside with her father, mother, brother, and three sisters.
Username: ClucksAndPeeps
Other: Inizio!

(( I'll give you a cookie if you can figure out who I modeled her after. ))

Last edited:
Name: Ginevra Lynn Hawksmith
Personality: Quiet and bookish. She is incredibly smart, highly logical, and witty. However, she has a very difficult time making friends, can be quite ruthless, and has glass-half-empty tendencies.
Description: Frizzy dark blonde curls and gray-green eyes. Of Swedish and German decent. Slender, average height, pale. Bad posture and bitten-down nails. Somewhat weak, but what she lacks in physical strength she makes up for in intelligence and logic. She can be quite pretty when she makes an effort at it.
History: She grew up in the English countryside with her father, mother, brother, and three sisters.
Username: ClucksAndPeeps
Other: Inizio!

(( I'll give you a cookie if you can figure out who I modeled her after. ))

ACCEPTED!

((Um... I don't know. Maybe an American actress? Or, yourself? :p :lol: ))

(( Ya know what, I'm not very happy with Ginevra's personality. I'm gonna redo that soon, but for now, how do I begin RPing? Where are the rest of the characters, and do I begin with Ginevra being sucked into the RP?

Close! She's half-me, half-Hermione Granger. ))

(( Ya know what, I'm not very happy with Ginevra's personality. I'm gonna redo that soon, but for now, how do I begin RPing? Where are the rest of the characters, and do I begin with Ginevra being sucked into the RP?

Close! She's half-me, half-Hermione Granger. ))

(Ah, that's okay. I haven't added her to the CP yet. :lol:
The rest of the characters have just woken up after being pulled into Tracks in the Snow. So, you could start by being pulled in if you wanted. :D

Awesome! )

Back
Top Bottom