Do you like cake?

• Yep! Most definitely.

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Not really.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pheli yawned, then fell asleep once more. Occasionally waking to check on Bella.
---
Gray shook his head. "No. I don't think so. I feel the same as I did in the last role play."
---
Lucas looked at Taylor. "Hm. I have an idea, but it's dangerous."
---
Yuki hummed as she followed behind.

Andorra nodded and said "Yeah, same here. Strange. " That's when she noticed that they were no longer alone. Three men stood at the bars. Andorra gasped. How long had they been there.

"Okie dokie." She jumped off the last branch to the ground. "Where to?"

"Ummm, anywhere?" Lucas shrugged.
---
Lis nodded. "Sure."

Yuki grinned, heading towards the food.
---
Bella opened a burger wrapper and set it on the ground so Pheli could eat the burger off the wrapper

Pheli thanked her, then begin to eat.
---
Andorra nodded and said "Yeah, same here. Strange. " That's when she noticed that they were no longer alone. Three men stood at the bars. Andorra gasped. How long had they been there.

Gray glanced at Andorra, then the men. He went quiet.

---
---
---

The one in the middle chuckled deeply, "Oh don't stop on our account. I do so love a good fiction. Get the Squirrel." Markus said darkly. "When I grow tired of his screaming, I'll come get the hedgehog. Her torture will be to easy, we'll simply start plucking her." He then turned and left the hallway. Andorra didn't know what to do.

The one in the middle chuckled deeply, "Oh don't stop on our account. I do so love a good fiction. Get the Squirrel." Markus said darkly. "When I grow tired of his screaming, I'll come get the hedgehog. Her torture will be to easy, we'll simply start plucking her." He then turned and left the hallway. Andorra didn't know what to do.

Gray growled. He cursed at the man. "We need to get out of here. A glitch would be really helpful right now...."

---
---
---
Bella smiled and started eating hers. It was really good for a burger joint, and she smiled as she snacked on the fries too

Bella smiled and started eating hers. It was really good for a burger joint, and she smiled as she snacked on the fries too 

Pheli wolfed her's down. She licked her muzzle and smiled at Bella.
---
"Maybe if we could find Cadeon." She glanced at Lucas,"He's Andorra's friend from this role play. He might know where she went."

"Mhhmm." Lucas furrowed his brow. "Okay, we'll try that."
---
Lis followed. "So...shifting is weird."

Yuki laughed, nodding her head. "Definitely."
---
Andorra looked at Gray and whispered under her breath, "We're small animals, let's shift and make a run for it. We can get through the bars."

"That's a great idea," Gray whispered back with a cheeky grin.

Pheli wolfed her's down. She licked her muzzle and smiled at Bella.
---
"Mhhmm." Lucas furrowed his brow. "Okay, we'll try that."
---
Yuki laughed, nodding her head. "Definitely."
---
"That's a great idea," Gray whispered back with a cheeky grin.

Andorra grinned at him. "On the count of three. 1...2..." She shifted and ran for it. Hoping he'd be right behind her.

Back
Top Bottom