• Yep! Most definitely.

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Not really.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Hey, you shifted" Bella said and smiled, thinking she had meant to

Pheli stared at Bella, her eyes were wide and filled with fear. Her breathing was now faster, but she kept calm. "I didn't do that."
---
The remaining two men ran into the cell, to try and catch them. Andorra quickly ran through the bars and slammed the cell door and locked it. She then took the key and stepped back, out of reach of them.

Gray laughed at he stood beside Andorra. "Nah nah nah nah nah nah. Blehhh!" Gray mocked the men. "Come on, Andorra, let's go."
---
"Ya, I "stole" your gun." She made quotation marks with her fingers,"You owe me a gun for my trouble."

The man stepped backward to get the police, but Taylor snatched the gun from his holster. "Don't move." She cocked it. "Hands where I can see 'em."

Lucas stared at Taylor like she was crazy. "What are you doing?" He asked in a low, but insistent, tone.

Last edited:
Pheli stared at Bella, her eyes were wide and filled with fear. Her breathing was now faster, but she kept calm. "I didn't do that."
---
Gray laughed at he stood beside Andorra. "Nah nah nah nah nah nah. Blehhh!" Gray mocked the men. "Come on, Andorra, let's go."
---
Lucas stared at Taylor like she was crazy. "What are you doing?" He asked in a low, but insistent, tone.
"What?" Bella said and sat up straighter, worried now "That's not good"

---
---

Andorra laughed hard and followed after Gray. She her head at the thugs stupidity.

"I'm not really sure at this point." She whispered,"I didn't think past this part."

She thought for a second,"Okay, I got it." She cracked her gun as hard as she could over the gun owner's head, and he crumpled to the ground.

"We probably better get going, like now."

Lucas stared at the guy as he fell to the ground. "WHAT?! Why would you do that??"
---
"What?" Bella said and sat up straighter, worried now "That's not good"

"I know." Pheli stood up, then looked down at Bella.
---
Andorra laughed hard and followed after Gray. She her head at the thugs stupidity.

Gray scuttled down a hall, before ducking into a small, empty room.
---
"Nothing." Lis said smiling. 

"Mhm," Yuki mumbled, unconvinced.

Lucas stared at the guy as he fell to the ground. "WHAT?! Why would you do that??"
---
"I know." Pheli stood up, then looked down at Bella.
---
Gray scuttled down a hall, before ducking into a small, empty room.
---
"Mhm," Yuki mumbled, unconvinced.

Andorra watched for any movement. She into the room and asked, How are we going to get out?"

Back
Top Bottom