◇ Throne of Deceit ◇ (An Elemental RP)

With a deep breath Divinity took Imra's arm. She paused at the closed doors which lead to the room the wedding was in, looking to Imra to meet her gaze. Saying nothing, but her eyes reflected the fear that the marriage would inflict in her subjects.
Irma looked to Divinity and smiled sadly.
"It will be okay." She told Divinity quietly, "Remember that you have an entire kingdom who loves you. And if things ever need to be fixed, you can have it fixed with just a few words to them."

Irma looked to Divinity and smiled sadly. 
"It will be okay." She told Divinity quietly, "Remember that you have an entire kingdom who loves you. And if things ever need to be fixed, you can have it fixed with just a few words to them."

"I hope that is true." Divinity told her friend quietly as stepped into the isle. She felt all eyes on her, but Divinity’s gaze was fixed on Damon who stood at the alter wearing a deceivingly charming smile.

(An air elemental who's one of Divinity's caretakers, a good friend of Divinity, and has lots of rumors people are spreading...Did you just copy Irma? :p )

(*smack*Oh my gosh Garjzla I'm so sorry!i didn't even relize that!oh gosh, I'm really sorry!do you want me to change that?)

"I hope that is true." Divinity told her friend quietly as stepped into the isle. She felt all eyes on her, but Divinity’s gaze was fixed on Damon who stood at the alter wearing a deceivingly charming smile.
Irma paused for one moment to look at Divinity with kind eyes, and began walking her down the isle at a proper pace. She silently felt terrible for Divinity, and wasn't happy about Damon becoming King, but her facial expression showed none of this.

(Since Fleur hasn't gotten very involved in the story line yet, I think now would be a good time to delete her if I'm thinking about it. So, could Fleur be removed? I'm thinking of a better character to make.)

Irma paused for one moment to look at Divinity with kind eyes, and began walking her down the isle at a proper pace. She silently felt terrible for Divinity, and wasn't happy about Damon becoming King, but her facial expression showed none of this.

Divinity walked down the aisle proudly despite her despair, and stood to face Damon with a determined air. He knew her well enough to know she would not back down when giving the chance to sacrifice her life for her subjects.

Last edited:
The servants scrambled to get the table prepared for the wedding, and all let out a sigh of relief once it had finally been done. The food was set (and covered), the tablecloth was smooth, and the polished dinner plates sat glistening on the large table.
Some of the servants stayed behind so they could serve the food, but most of them hurriedly retreated downstairs, not wanting to be caught wasting time.

(Decided to play the servants a little, just to specify everything's ready. Run Wild, if you'd like me to stop, I will.
smile.png
)

Last edited:
Divinity walked down the aisle proudly despite her despair, and stood to face Damon with a determined air. He knew her well enough to know she would not back down when giving the chance to sacrifice her life for her subjects.

Irma stepped aside to allow the Pastor to begin speaking, sorrow in her eyes at the sight of Divinity giving her life away to a man, but neither a frown nor a smile sat upon her face so nobody knew her true opinion.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom