◇ Throne of Deceit ◇ (An Elemental RP)

Zahir's brow furrowed as he looked over at Damon with surprise. His first instinct was to chase her down and pin her to the ground until Damon could retrieve her, but like a good soldier, he waited for orders before running after her.

Divinity fled to her room and softly shut the door. Walking over to her full-length window, she looked across her kingdom, silent tears staining her beautiful face.
-
Damon hid his agry expression for Divinity’s cowardly actions with a charming smile. He stepped forward to face the crowd. "Please forgive my wife, you must understand that ever since we were old enough to understand the meaning of love Divinity as dreamt of our wedding day. I suppose, not that this day has finally arrived, she is so overcome with emotions of excitement that she cannot control herself." He glided down the steps and walked closer to the crowd. "I shall go and see if I can calm her, a wedding day, after all, has always been known to be overwhelming." He stepped closer to Zahir, snearing in his ear in a low voice, "I require your help in correcting Divinity’s behavior."

Divinity fled to her room and softly shut the door. Walking over to her full-length window, she looked across her kingdom, silent tears staining her beautiful face.
-
Damon hid his agry expression for Divinity’s cowardly actions with a charming smile. He stepped forward to face the crowd. "Please forgive my wife, you must understand that ever since we were old enough to understand the meaning of love Divinity as dreamt of our wedding day. I suppose, not that this day has finally arrived, she is so overcome with emotions of excitement that she cannot control herself." He glided down the steps and walked closer to the crowd. "I shall go and see if I can calm her, a wedding day, after all, has always been known to be overwhelming." He stepped closer to Zahir, snearing in his ear in a low voice, "I require your help in correcting Divinity’s behavior."

Zahir grinned lopsidedly, nodding an affirmative. " Yes, sir." He followed in step behind Damon with anticipation.

Last edited:
[COLOR=333333]Name: Fleur Rousseau Gender: Female Age: 23 Element: Earth Signature Powers: The ability to make plants grow and move in any way she desires. Rank: What ranks are there? Residence: A rather large wood cabin in the village. Camp (If attending one.): Not attending one. Weakness: Fire and anything that harms plants (vinegar, boiling water, et cetera.) Personality: Serious and usually silent. She can seem very motherly and kind when she warms up to you, but if you bother her as a stranger it can seem like she wants to beat you. History: Fleur was born in France, but she was put up for adoption and nobody wanted her because she had an odd personality (random commentary on death and other depressing subjects). So, when Fleur was allowed to leave the orphanage, she left France and headed to this kingdom as a foreigner. She had been a slave in this kingdom for a few years, but due to her loyalty and intelligence (and her now understanding of English) she has been given freedom...Which as a woman, isn't much, but it's good enough. [/COLOR] She still has a very thick French accent, so sometimes it's hard to understand her.[COLOR=333333] Picture/Description (When powers are not in use; natural): [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Picture/Description (When powers are in use.): [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Username: Garjzla Other: Fleur is a butcher, and also has her own livestock, of course.[/COLOR]
(Where do you find these pictures?)

Zahir grinned lopsidedly, nodding an affirmative. " Yes, sir." He followed in step behind Damon with anticipation.

Damon swiftly strode across the aisle and down the hall to find Divinty. Coming upon her room he began to shake the door handle, which had been locked. His angry quickly increased as the door refused to be open.
-
Divinity eyes widened slightly in fear, as she looked to Imra. "You must leave, he wants me not you." Divinity pushed back a tapestry to reveal a secret escape route. Unlocking the small, she gestured towards Imra. "Go, please. Do this for me."

Last edited:
Damon swiftly strode across the aisle and down the hall to find Divinty. Coming upon her room he began to shake the door handle, which had been locked. His angry quickly increased as the door refused to be open.
-
Divinity eyes widened slightly in fear, as she looked to Imra. "You must leave, he wants me not you." Divinity pushed back a tapestry to reveal a secret escape route. Unlocking the small, she gestured towards Imra. "Go, please. Do this for me."

Imra looked to Divinity and nodded quickly.
"I am proud of you, my Queen." She told her with a weak smile and bolted off so she wouldn't get Divinity caught, silently praying that they wouldn't find the queen.

Last edited:
-

Zahir came up quickly behind Damon, taking in the situation. " If I may be so bold sir, I could try booting down the door. It might make the proper statement you are looking for to start this conversation," Zahir suggested.

Back
Top Bottom