☆☮★ *~Babydoo and Bluebee's Chat thread!~* ★☮☆

Hey Piper, sorry about Bubblegum
hugs.gif

Thanks for your offer, but I already did that. Practically a quarter of a wall in my room is dedicated to her. I do that with all my chickens when they die.

Thanks guys. She wasn't the nicest hen but I still loved her very much. I made one of her chicks, the one that resembled her the most, into my new house chicken. Ana is sweet and beautiful, and Ethel (my other house chicken) gets along with her very well.

Thanks guys. She wasn't the nicest hen but I still loved her very much. I made one of her chicks, the one that resembled her the most, into my new house chicken. Ana is sweet and beautiful, and Ethel (my other house chicken) gets along with her very well.

Oh, how did you convince your parents to have a house chicken? How does that work? I could never, in a lifetime, get my parents to let me have a house chicken!

My dad once had a law about that and my mom stood with him. I brought Ethel (Mille Fluer d'Uccle) in the house one day because she was being bullied by the other chickens. Dad's heart softened and he convinced my mom to let her stay inside. Ethel is a forever house chicken and my dad said she'll never go back outside in the coop when he has a say in it (she does enjoy supervised yard time every day, though)

Back
Top Bottom