☆☮★ *~Babydoo and Bluebee's Chat thread!~* ★☮☆

ok yall even tho I dont know a single one of ya I would like you to please pray for my momma. She was diagnosed friday with 2 aggressive stage 4 cancers and was only given a short time left with us on this Earth. Please keep her in your thoughts/prayers. Thank you in advance.

ok yall even tho I dont know a single one of ya I would like you to please pray for my momma. She was diagnosed friday with 2 aggressive stage 4 cancers and was only given a short time left with us on this Earth. Please keep her in your thoughts/prayers. Thank you in advance.

I'll be praying! I'm sorry!

Im so sorry. :( I'll be praying for her and your family. :)

That's horrible.
hugs.gif
My thoughts will be with you and your momma.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom