*☆Following the Northern Star☆* (A Pirate RP In The 17th Century)

Never Land

Chirping
6 Years
Dec 7, 2015
Look at profile
Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

*☆Following the Northern Star☆*

It is the early 1700s. The ship, Providence, is prepared for her first journey across the Atlantic Ocean. The small town, that lives along the Atlantic Coast, is quite proud of the magnificent ship. The ship's captain, Captain McGrath, had hired the finest engineers to design and create the ship known as Providence. It took over five years to build, having over a hundred canons, several masts and ten floors.

Today, eager townspeople line the docks, in the morning fog, as shipmates begin to board the ship - hoping for a life full of opportunites that could be waiting beyond the distant sunrise and past the four corners of the earth. But, they don't know of the dangers that lie in the depths of the ocean...
When Captain McGrath is wounded, and Providence is overtaken, by a violent band of rogue pirates, will the crew surrender? Or will their flag, which waves defiantly from the main mast, not only remind them of all that the pirates have stripped from them, but give them the courage to fight back and regain what they have lost?

This role play will take you back in time for an adventure that you'll never forget!

*☆Rules☆*

☆ Be nice, I will not tolerate anyone who is mean towards someone else in any way.

☆ Do not change the plot! If you have an idea for something that would change the plot PM me about and I will consider.

☆ Do not use magic.

☆ Only make as many characters as you can handle.

☆ Please stay accurate to the time period. At this time women wear dresses, and men where shirts and pants made with mostly wool, silk, and animal hide. There are no electronics anywhere on the world at this time, and candles are people's only source of light in darkness. If you need help better understanding this time period please PM me.

☆ Wait until your character has been accepted before playing.

☆ You can either post your filled out form in this thread or send it to me through PM, your choice.

☆ If you have read all the rules, please put 'Captain's Order!' in other."

*☆Classes☆*

☆Cabin Boy☆
Cabin boys are young boys who run errands for the captain. They are usually 14-16 years old, and also help by cooking and bringing food from the kitchen to the place passengers eat.

☆Seamen☆
Men who help navigate the ship, watch at night for oncoming storms, figure how far the ship has traveled at the end of the day and overall keep the ship in order.

☆Maids☆
The maids clean the rooms of the first class and serve first class passengers day and night.

☆Cooks☆
Cooks prepare all meals abroad the ship and provide everyone with fresh water.

☆First Class Passengers☆
These passengers are rich and usually have a high social rank. They dine in an luxiourous cabin each night and have individuals rooms, they are served by maids; so that they may spend their time aboard the ship relaxing.

☆Second Class Passengers☆
Most second class passengers are poor, although a few have good weath - just not enough to buy first class tickets. There are two large cabins where second class passengers sleep; one for men and one for women. The cabins are open and hammocks are hung out, for individuals to sleep in. Another smaller cabin, between the two cabins, is a place for both men and women to eat. A long picnic table stretches across the room to eat at, it is not luxurious as first class, but it works well enough. The food is not as well made as that given to first class.

☆Forms☆

Name:
Class:
History:
Personality:
Discription/Picture:
Username:
Other:

Last edited:
Name: Captain McGrath
Class: Captain
History: Unknown, he keeps it well hidden.
Personality: Guarded, intelligent, a good leader, but isnt very outgoing, or social with anyone, not even close friends is not that's he mean it's just who he is.
Discription/Picture: Yet to be revealed
1f606.png

Username: Chicky Crazy
Other: Captain's Orders!

Name: Peter Perriwood.
Class: Cabin Boy.
History: Unknown.
Personality: Bubbly, adventurous, sneaky, caring and witty, but slightly dumb.
Discription/Picture: Shaggy brown hair, pale skin, green eyes, tall, thin, fairly handsome. Usually dressed in rags.
Username: TamingMaster.

Name: Peter Perriwood.
Class: Cabin Boy.
History: Unknown.
Personality: Bubbly, adventurous, sneaky, caring and witty, but slightly dumb.
Discription/Picture: Shaggy brown hair, pale skin, green eyes, tall, thin, fairly handsome. Usually dressed in rags.
Username: TamingMaster.

(Accepted! I'm going to fix those mistakes in a min
1f60a.png
)

Name: Constance Averell
Class: First
History: Was orphaned at a young age. Her widowed aunt, the sister of her father, raised her claiming that she was a burden because she had tried to prevent her brother from marrying a poor maiden whow became the mother of Constance. Constance dislikes her ungreeable aunt, but doed her best to get along with her, and make her proud, although that has never happened before. A locket made of gold always hangs from her neck, the two paintings inside of it of her parents, reminding her of them always, and how much they loved eachother.
Personality: Sweet, gentle, kind, usually quiet as her aunt thinks it proper, but when her aunt is not around can become chatty, and is very smart even though her aunt made sure she was taught things suitable for young women to learn, such as how to sew, eat politely, and speak well and what to say when speaking of politics. This did not keep Constance from secretly learning all she could from books when her aunt wasnt looking, her aunts think women have no need to know how gravity works, and such, besides, she thinks books our a disgraceful waste of time. Constance secretly longs for adventure.
Discription/Picture:

Username: Chicky Crazy

Last edited:
Name: Lady Charlotte Belgard
Class: First
History: Heir to a large estate and inheritance. Her mother is dead, but her father is nobility. She rarely sees him, except on the rare occasion he beckons her to his city house. Her father and family has great hopes of an advantageous marriage for her.
Personality: Arrogant, flirty, prideful, kind when she chooses to be (which is not very often), is very refined and intelligent.
Discription/Picture:

Username: SilkieCuddles
Other: captains orders!

Last edited:

(Ok, so I decided what Captain McGrath will look like. He's kinds cute... Right? Just kidding girls
1f602.png
Granted, the actor who plays Hook in the new Pan movie is Hugh Jackman. Seriously, Is there going to be a competition for who's better looking, because that would be a toughy...
1f60b.png
)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom