*☆Following the Northern Star☆* (A Pirate RP In The 17th Century)

Constance smiled at them, "Hello!" She replied warmly. Her aunt turned to look at Constance through her spectacles. "Who might these be, Constance?" She asked, saying her name as if it tasted bad.
"I am Lord Sebastian Pryce, this is my sister Saraphine, it is a pleasure to meet you" Sebastian said and smiled at the aunt

Samara came into the room and said, "Which dishes precisely?"
James pointed to a platter of cooked mutton covered in a lemon and garlic sauce, a platter of roast beef, a pot of gravy, and a few other things. "Get those all in to the dining room," he said

James pointed to a platter of cooked mutton covered in a lemon and garlic sauce, a platter of roast beef, a pot of gravy, and a few other things. "Get those all in to the dining room," he said

Samara nodded and barely managed to carry them all at once down to the dining hall but, she did.She gave the people their food and then headed back to the kitchen and said," Anything else?"

"I am Lord Sebastian Pryce, this is my sister Saraphine, it is a pleasure to meet you" Sebastian said and smiled at the aunt

The aunt waved her hand, motion him to stop talking. She frowned at Constance, who decided to block at her every day disagreeable attitude. She patted the seats beside. "Do sit down." She smiled.

Charlotte entered the dining hall, hoping to make a dramatic entrance but failing. She looked around the room for a familiar face.
Charlotte went to a table close to the middle of the room and sat down.
Samara nodded and barely managed to carry them all at once down to the dining hall but, she did.She gave the people their food and then headed back to the kitchen and said," Anything else?"
"See to it all the guests have something to drink," James replied brusquely. He set a lid on another dish which a servant quickly whisked out of the room

Back
Top Bottom