*☆Following the Northern Star☆* (A Pirate RP In The 17th Century)

Name: James O'Reiley
Class: Cook
History: He was in a workhouse till he was 16. He apprenticed to a well-known tavern for a few years. After that James became assistant cook at a fine house. A few years later he was accused of thievery and sent to jail for a short time. Once released, he became a cook at different taverns. When the Providence was advertising for cooks, he immediately signed up.
Personality: Rough, audacious, serious about his work, gruff, but has a kind streak in him. Discription/Picture: Red hair and beard, brown eyes, medium height and well built.
Username: SilkieCuddles
Other: Captain's Orders!

(Accepted. Nice story!)

Name: Duncan Kenway
Class: Seaman
History: Duncan never shares his past with anyone. He became a privateer at age 17, but his furious gain for money overcame him and became a pirate. But after his captain was killed by the Spanish, he realized that he had to become a better person. Navigating many ships since then. Later, Duncan went on to sign for the Providence.
Personality: Duncan is an average drinker. He's a brave, albeit reckless individual who still has a obsession the idea of fame and glory.
Discription/Picture: Duncan is a Welsh-British man. He is an intelligent navigator with much pride, but selfish. He's not afraid to fight when anyone deceives him. Duncan has many torso and back tattoos from his journeys at sea. Large build and does not fear anyone.

Username: LittleBrownie
Other: Captain's Orders!

(Accepted. You people have great imagnations!!! Love his story. Though I will warn you the handsome captain, I mean Captain McGrath is going to keep an eye on him to make sure he won't harm the passengers
1f601.png
)

Last edited:
(Accepted. You people have great imagnations!!! Love his story. Though I will warn you the handsome captain, I mean Captain McGrath is going to keep an eye on him to make sure he won't harm the passengers
1f601.png
)

( Thanks! Alrighty then!XD )
:)lol: thanks @Never Land! This will be a fun RP! :lau Duncan is so creepy

What about a doctor?)

( That's what I was going for CX)

Name: Lloyd Fellows
Class: ship's doctor
History: He followed his father's footsteps in becoming a doctor, though his love for new horizons made him jump at the chance to be a ship's doctor. He left his parents and sister behind to take this job, though he loves them dearly.
Personality: friendly, kind, loves the adventure of being on a ship
Discription/Picture: Keeps his black hair at shoulder length, has blue eyes and an athletic body
Username: Starrnico
Other: Captain's orders

Last edited:
[COLOR=333333]Name: Lloyd Fellows [/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Age: 25[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Gender: male[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Class: ship's doctor[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]History: He followed his father's footsteps in becoming a doctor, though his love for new horizons made him jump at the chance to be a ship's doctor. He left his parents and sister behind to take this job, though he loves them dearly.[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Personality: friendly, kind, loves the adventure of being on a ship[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Discription/Picture: Keeps his black hair at shoulder length, had blue eyes, has an athletic body[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Username: Starrnico[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Other: Captain's orders[/COLOR]

(Accepted! Great idea about having a doctor hadn't thought of that.)

Back
Top Bottom